New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Toyota cubao offered me 2 ways to get my preferred ending number ( wednesday)on my plate

1. You pay 5,000 to the lto liason of toyota cubao so you get the normal plates. And u get to dictate endi

2. You pay 25k for a special plate.

Im aware that there is a lto memo which car buyers cannot dictate their ending plate

So which is which?

Can you share your experiences? Ung mga nakabile this month ha

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by parak21 View Post
    Toyota cubao offered me 2 ways to get my preferred ending number ( wednesday)on my plate

1. You pay 5,000 to the lto liason of toyota cubao so you get the normal plates. And u get to dictate endi

Im aware that there is a lto memo which car buyers cannot dictate their ending plate

So which is which?

If reliable yung option#1, dun ako.

A couple of my friends who bought brand new cars, they both paid P20k for three-letter-three-number special plate.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009

So which is which?

A couple of my friends who bought brand new cars, they both paid P20k for three-letter-three-number special plate.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    officially, you may not choose your ending.
    but un-officially, and this is my opinion only, since tao din naman ang humahatak ng plaka at nag-titikla sa CR, puede.. your casa just has to have a good working relationship with the LTO people. and batching the delivery to the LTO may actually aid in matching the correct EP to the customer..
    but if vanity is your middle name, option 2 is in the offing.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

How could i say that it is reliable?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    to butt in...
    i think it's reliable, because the LTO openly acknowledges the existence of this vanity plate program.
    the price is a bit sketchy, 'though, as i have heard at least three different prices for this 3-letter-3-digit combo (15, 20, and 25K).. i suppose a "little extra" goes to the legmen..
    and there's an even pricier offing, involving less characters..
    Last edited by dr. d; October 27th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    So if you have 4 cars, what would you do para ikaw magsabi ng ending plate mo?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014

So which is which?

Special plates worth 25K have three letters and two numbers, with the black-on-white layout for new vehicles.

Option 1 does not seem legit to me. Sounds like a sideline of a corrupt person.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    So guys,

What did you do with your recent purchased cars for you to dictate your ending plate number?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast