New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I would like to ask your opinion regarding my new car. The dealer shipped the car (province) w/o any or/cr. According to the SA, they have a problem with documents needed for LTO registration. For more than 2 weeks now but no definite date when they can process the LTO registration. Instead, they sent INVOICE (3 pcs. dated for 3 weeks).
    Is the Invoice an acceptable document to show to an officer in case I will be flag-down?
    Your experience and opinion is very much appreciated. TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ss100 View Post
    I would like to ask your opinion regarding my new car. The dealer shipped the car (province) w/o any or/cr. According to the SA, they have a problem with documents needed for LTO registration. For more than 2 weeks now but no definite date when they can process the LTO registration. Instead, they sent INVOICE (3 pcs. dated for 3 weeks).
    Is the Invoice an acceptable document to show to an officer in case I will be flag-down?
    Your experience and opinion is very much appreciated. TIA
    yes bro, if sa province naman no problem, but you should have atleast 6 copies for six weeks of delivery note, my ride was registered at manila but i reside sa province. i recieved my OR/CR after 5weeks together w/ my plate number. dont forget lang to seperate the expired delivery note from the present week, to show that your car was only delivered on the week stated even it says it was purchased earlier.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ako 1 month na wala pa ako plate no. sabi ng SA:
    " yung planta na pala ng LTO na shang nagpo produce ng mga plaka sa 'pinas ang may problema....kaya im not sure kun makukuha ko by this week un plate mo. Nag apology na din dw LTO nationwide"
    totoo ba to? any official news link? wala kasi ako makita sa net.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just make sure that you have sufficient invoices until you get your plates and OR/CR. kung province, baka abutin ka mahigit isang buwan dyan...

and as said, the invoice is only good/valid for a week.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, you can; as long as you have an updated OR/CR. Our brand new unit did not have a plate for a month. We just received an updated OR/CR from our dealer every week. Weekly lang ang validity nung OR/CR.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    except sa republic of Makati. Sa Makati they wont allow cars w/o a plate number or using conduction sticker lang. but medyo lax naman kaso pag na tyempuhan ka malas nlang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Kapag installment ang payment sa car talaga bang xerox copy lang ang binibigay na OR/CR?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Xti_Soon View Post
    Kapag installment ang payment sa car talaga bang xerox copy lang ang binibigay na OR/CR?

Yes. I think the financing institutions (banks) keep the originals....

9000:snowfight1:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    mga sir,nakalagay sa OR/CR na binigay ng CASA is "NO Plate ,Sticker Available"
    kay wala pa rin akong plaka.

May huli pa ba ako dito?TIA!

Can I drive my new car w/o OR/CR only invoice issued?