New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last edited by 111prez; October 6th, 2013 at 09:38 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    lets be realistic here... sa private oo... sa public nah! suhol dito suhol duon! FIXER!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i thought may ganyan na sa Maynila...ganyan na kasi sa Davao eh..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Planning and putting out press releases is easy. I would like to see them implement and enforce properly.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Kahit nga sa harap ng TE harap-harapan violations ng PUV pero hindi hinuhuli, so ang magiging mas effective use niyan is to catch their TE on their dereliction of duty. At sana maparusahan yung mga TE na di marunong magpatupad ng traffic law.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2 now Free

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i think maiimplement yan. goodluck manila.

teka, last na alam ko yung contacless apprehension ay unconstitutional daw ayon sa SC.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    How is this going to work for those with faded/hidden/shaded/angled down plate numbers, they will just get away?
    Are they really gonna leave a very expensive camera setup in the middle of downtown manila?

Im sorry but the Estrada mayorship has been more about press releases and posing than actual work and progress

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=viper888;2242143]How is this going to work for those with faded/hidden/shaded/angled down plate numbers, they will just get away?

and that, sir, is the reason why any form of covering on the number plate, even the clear ones, should be declared illegal.
    sa totoo lang, hindi ko ma-gets bakit pinapayagan...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    US have those cameras in most major cities and later found out they are ineffective at reducing road accidents and simply too costly to maintain. The project did not last very long.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Kahit nga sa harap ng TE harap-harapan violations ng PUV pero hindi hinuhuli, so ang magiging mas effective use niyan is to catch their TE on their dereliction of duty. At sana maparusahan yung mga TE na di marunong magpatupad ng traffic law.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2 now Free
    Yung TE, collector lang ng higher ups. Kaya di mahuli huli mga PUV violators.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cameras to be installed in Manila to record violations