What's your opinion on "buhos" system? This is where one side of traffic is stopped and the other side is made to counterflow.

Yesterday I was driving peacefully on the correct side of the road when I saw a Vios coming on fast in my direction (take note there are barriers separating the road) I thought the driver was crazy! I almost got into a head on collision! Good thing I was able to swerve my car to the right. A few meters after, I saw a few cars stopped on the side of the road by an enforcer. So that's when it dawned on me, that the enforcer instructed "buhos" I think if they are going to do buhos then they should ensure that all cars coming from the correct direction are blocked/stopped. What about cars that came from establishments that were not aware (like me)?

Several months ago, I was the one who counterflowed (buhos also), the motorcycle was not aware and thought I was just being a douchebag, he played chicken with me, which was kinda stupid because I was in a sedan and he was in a motorcycle Ever since then, I stay in the right side of the road even if the enforcer instructs "buhos"

The recent incident just made me realize that buhos can be very dangerous.