New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Here's the situation:

We bought a new car last January. And after two months of waiting, we finally got the plate number, first week of July. However, the sticker for the said plate number is delayed. Ergo, even the copy of the OR and CR is not yet with me.

Which do you think is better and more practical? To put the plates already on the new car even without lto stickers or simply use the casa vanity plates and wait for the sticker.

I'm thinking mas mainit sa mata ng gutom na enforcer and plakang walang sticker kesa sa bagong sasakyan na walang plaka pa. Considering the problem of LTO right now with the production of plate numbers.

What do you guys think?

Salamat!

rem

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Di ba automatic na bagong register yan pag bagong labas ang plate? May sticker o wala. Bakit ka sisitahin?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Di ba automatic na bagong register yan pag bagong labas ang plate? May sticker o wala. Bakit ka sisitahin?
    Naisip ko lang kasi it's unusual for an old vehicle to have a plate number pero walang rehistro/sticker. I guess that also applies to new cars di ba? But then again, late yung sticker eh.

Just contemplating whether better to use vanity plates muna or put the plate even without sticker.

Iniisip ko lang kung alin ang tama para walang butas na mahanap ang mga buwaya. Kumbaga dun tayo sa tama

rem

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Use the license plate and dont worry about it having no sticker since its a known issue (no sticker issued for 2013).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Agree to that. Put the plate even without the sticker.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1. Put the plate on even without the sticker.

You do have some other papers to prove ownership, right? Can your casa issue a note with their letterhead that no sticker has been issued by the LTO? That would be helpful, too.

If they did apprehend you without plates and then found out that you had plates but without stickers, they might charge you with something else.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Bago mo problemahin yung sticker, yung OR/CR muna problemahin mo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    +1. Put the plate on even without the sticker.

You do have some other papers to prove ownership, right? Can your casa issue a note with their letterhead that no sticker has been issued by the LTO? That would be helpful, too.

If they did apprehend you without plates and then found out that you had plates but without stickers, they might charge you with something else.
    Yep I have the Sales Invoice and the Delivery Receipt with me. Tama ka, baka nga mas magkaproblema pag nalaman na may plate na. Thanks Imm29!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    Bago mo problemahin yung sticker, yung OR/CR muna problemahin mo.
    I did say on the first paragraph that
    We bought a new car last January. And after two months of waiting, we finally got the plate number, first week of July. However, the sticker for the said plate number is delayed. Ergo, even the copy of the OR and CR is not yet with me...
    So the sticker will come with the OR/CR papers. I have DR and SI though just like any other new car released from casa with proper documentation and conduction sticker.

rem

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    I did say on the first paragraph that

So the sticker will come with the OR/CR papers. I have DR and SI though just like any other new car released from casa with proper documentation and conduction sticker.

rem
    I have the OR/CR but no plates yet. I got my car Jan 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast