New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hey Everyone,

Wanted to make a thread about the Best and Worst Parking Areas in Metro Manila.

I'll start off with the Worst ones:

Eastwood City Walk Building Parking: Well honestly I created this thread thinking of this parking building. This has got to be the worst especially in terms of ventilation: Sobrang init sa parking dito, to the point na kala mo nakabilad sa araw kotse mo pag sakay mo at tataas talaga temp ng sasakyan! I don't think they've done anything about this. I've parked here ever since Eastwood opened and it never changed. Not to mention their up and down ramps na makitid at prone sa sayad. Buti nalang di ako nakalowered. :D

Eastwood Mall naman is poorly oriented. And those large single ramps leading to the lower levels are stupid too.

Actually I've stereotyped Megaworld parkings already for being really bad. Another one that comes to mind is the building parking in Resorts World Manila... Or that basement parking of Burgos Circle.

Greenbelt Basement Parkings: You can easily get lost with their underground parking especially if you're not too familiar with the place. I don't know if their integration of all the Greenbelt parkings is good or bad. Plus most of the time by the time you exit up, you'll usually say "way the heck am I?"

Feel free to post yours :D
    Last edited by kotiko; August 25th, 2014 at 12:50 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ +1 sa Eastwood Mall parking nakakaligaw pa sa basement.

Among malls si SM (MOA carpark building) simple and ample spaces yung slots.

How about yung parking ng shangrila mall? Hindi friendly for newbie drivers hehe sharp curves going up and down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sm malls have better parking.

Although hindi usual para sa karamihan, the DILG parking at the new building in EDSA cor. Quezon ave is one of the worst.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the worst parking area, is the one that did not exist before. where the threat of towing was real.
    but one of the worse for me, is in our workplace parking.
    whoever designed it, had tricycles and old minicas in mind, driven by gnomes... napaka-kitid ng space alloted per vehicle!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Best in terms of space is SM Mega mall parking D.

Worst in terms of parking queue naman is Mega Mall. Ubos na gas mo mo bago ka makapasok ng parking

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    Best in terms of space is SM Mega mall parking D.

Worst in terms of parking queue naman is Mega Mall. Ubos na gas mo mo bago ka makapasok ng parking

try parking in UP towncenter on a busy day. baka mag-take out ka na lang..
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yeah in fairness sa SM Malls maayos naman and maluwag parking spaces nila. Ang hirap lang yung pila lagi.

SM Aura has nice parking!

Oh by the way, isa pang worst yung sa Shangrila Crossings building. Mga 3 storeys ata ung kailangan mo iakyat paikot bago dumating sa parking spaces. I once saw a stalled L300 utility van being pushed up that ramp, haha good luck on that.
    Last edited by kotiko; August 25th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Best parking
    Megamall, MOA, Festival Mall (when in doubt, 2nd basement), SM hypermarket sucat
    Typically sm malls have symmetrical grid layouts so theyre easier to understand

Worst
    Trinoma- ridiculous ramp, dizzying layout, inconsistent spacing, poorly designed corners
    Shangrila - tight ramp, otherwise ok
    Asian hospital - valet only by noon, utterly confusing due to the doctor's only spaced, terrible layout
    ATC- slots sized for a getz, a terrible idea in a town of Explorers and Camrys
    Muntinlupa city hall - tightest parking lot Ive ever been in
    Tomas Morato - in between the drunks, on street parking, watch-your-car-boys, its a pretty terrible place
    DLSU- my friends told me its horrible
    Podium - the only SM mall with an assymetrical layout, terribly confusing, can take 30mins to get out in rush hour

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    eh yung 2B parking lot sa Makati.. may naka pag park na ba?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Worst ko is sa Rockwell Powerplant underground parking, dati 2 beses ako nag park dun parang hindi ako makahinga
    Best ko so far is sa MOA Arena Annex Bldg, 1-6 flrs parking for guests, 7th for employees, 45 petots flat rate

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast