New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Booo. Another biased thread. Plaka vest? Nah, Helmet plate number? Nah, Banned full face helmet? wtf? What's next, no back ride? All we need is POLICE VISIBILITY. Kung kailangan kada isang kilometro may pulis bakit hindi? Ang daming pulis sa NCR puro nasa opisina lang, nagpapalamig, nag aantay ng may mag pa blotter. PNP Modernization is a good start, sana mapagpatuloy ni du30.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    banning full face helmets is ridiculous. it's like curing the symptom but not the illness. and why prevent people from gaining access to the safest life saving apparatus available to motorcyclists? that's just plain lazy

i think the real problem is the proliferation of loose and unregistered firearms. make these colorum guns and other sort of gun powder and projectile based weapons (sumpak and the like) unavailable to the general public and it's going to half the crime rate in a heartbeat. do this arms sweep continuously for a year or so and i'm sure the society-at-large will be a whole lot safer

about the speed limit naman, will slowing down motorcycles really curb criminality? for the riding public, imposing speed restrictions are definitely a right step in the direction of safety. i'm just not sure if there's a direct correlation between high speeds and thievery and murder
    Last edited by baludoy; June 11th, 2016 at 07:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ... impound un-registered motorcycles and scooters plying public roads...?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    What about rfid scanners for roads and highway cctv and a matching rfid tag for motorbike and helmet to identify every individual biker?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Mas maganda proposed nyo nalang na magkaroon ng National ID. Para lahat ng tao monitored at alam kung ano ano pinag gagawa ng bawat isa. Malalaman kung sino ang may kaso at wanted kapag scan nila ang ID. Di sila basta basta makakapag money laundering at medaling ma detect kung Pilipino talaga o illegal alien. Daming puslit ng chekwa panaman sa pinas at ang iba involved sa droga.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    In case dumaan ka sa Morong Rizal...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Some villages require motorcycle riders to leave their helmets at the guard house.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Some villages require motorcycle riders to leave their helmets at the guard house.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Hmmm, if they encounter an accident while inside the village, & hit their head, may sagutin din ang village?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    haha that genius! i wear full-face even when riding a bicycle

this stupid ban-everything mindset has to stop PH law enforcement is utterly incapable of enforcing the most basic of things. more laws don't help

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Hmmm, if they encounter an accident while inside the village, & hit their head, may sagutin din ang village?
    There are some other places world wide, and some US states that don't require helmets. The thing is, motorcycle riders have a choice there (your risk to take) whether to wear one or not.

Dito, I think sala sa init, sala sa lamig. Some places mandate NOT to wear, some require TO WEAR, and then ito to WEAR something in particular.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BAN the use of full face helmet and set 50 kph speed limit for 399 CC and below motorcycle engines...