New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Does this include those with clear glass cover?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Does this include those with clear glass cover?
    wag naman. unless kaya nila bantayan mga registration stickers na ni nanakaw para ilagay sa di naka rehistrong motorsiklo. .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya pala nasita ako sa may evangelista..pero sabi ko clear glass naman yung nakalagay s akin, tsaka proteksyon ko kako yun s sticker ko sa plate baka manakaw

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TAMA LANG TO!

I once saw a EG Civic flagged down along Southsuper Hwy near the corner of Buendia because the car had a dark tinted plate cover! :fire:

Having a tinted plate cover only means that the owner wants to hide the plate digits to avoid recognition in case of something wrong happens or the driver does something against the law.

On the other hand, I don't have a problem with clear glass plate covers or Deflectors as they are meant to protect the plates from damage/dirt and it does not intend to hide the plate digits. This for me is actually good because it only shows that you take care of your plates so that you car can be easily recognized.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Tama lang ito!

Di naman mangingitim plate number mo pag nabilad sa araw eh.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    baka mainitan yun plate number nila kawawa naman plate numbern nila

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I don't like BINAY at all..............

........pero for once in a while, it's a good thing action is being taken against these goons with "pitch-black" number plate tint.

Time for action indeed

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Dark plate covers = para hindi mahalatang coding ka.

Lokohin nyo lelang nyo!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hehehe..akala yata nung OP makakahanap sya ng karamay dito...di yata nya alam na solid ang tsikoteers against tinted and tilted plates!

Ayaw yata ni Binay ng tinted plates kasi gusto nya sya lang ang maitim sa Makati...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am against tinted plate covers but the problem i forsee is that the MAPSA will flag down ALL vehicles with plate covers claiming them to be tinted or whatever. I remember a rant here tsikot, on something like that happening before already.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
attention all tinted plate number beware in makati city