New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    P200,000 budget, that would be at least a decade old car? Do Insurance companies still offer comprehensive for older vehicles?

Our old insurance company didn't insure older vehicles anymore e. That's also my problem when my car turns 10, not sure if Toyota inhouse will still insure it.
    Pwede. For approval pero usually come din nila.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    P200,000 budget, that would be at least a decade old car? Do Insurance companies still offer comprehensive for older vehicles?

Our old insurance company didn't insure older vehicles anymore e. That's also my problem when my car turns 10, not sure if Toyota inhouse will still insure it.
    Pwede naman. Our company vehicles are mostly 10 year plus old cars pero insured pa din kay BPI-MS.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Change insurance company ... they normally let you insure older cars as long as you are a loyal client ...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Change insurance company ... they normally let you insure older cars as long as you are a loyal client ...
    I get in house now The rest of my family don't compre anymore after the 5th year

I'm thinking nga is it really worth insuring a 10+ yr old car since the cost of the car is low and parts depreciation is so high anyway. I guess it only works when you get into an accident with a car with no insurance?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I get in house now The rest of my family don't compre anymore after the 5th year

I'm thinking nga is it really worth insuring a 10+ yr old car since the cost of the car is low and parts depreciation is so high anyway. I guess it only works when you get into an accident with a car with no insurance?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Even if you get into an accident with someone who has an insured car, their insurance company can still go after your insurance company to settle the claims.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Even if you get into an accident with someone who has an insured car, their insurance company can still go after your insurance company to settle the claims.
    oh. I really don't know how it works if both parties have insurance.

I only got into an accident once and my then insurance agent said I am better off not claiming and paying for it myself (almost same lang kasi cost of repair sa participation) I have a police report but the other party (guy has no license and learning to drive) claims it was my fault e inatrasan niya ko sa parking (lying bastard and b1tch!) It still makes my blood boil when I think about how arrogant those 2 were. The b1tch said "insurance to insurance na lang" Dunno WTF that means. I did not want to spend a single centavo e nananahimik car ko sa parking inatrasan ng boylet niya na walang license

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    If ikaw naka banga remain calm and disarm their position of power/emotion. Be concerned and ask if they are okay to start things off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12