New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    If you think pangit at walang alam ang sales ng manila bay, wait until you try their service! Never returned my car there for pms! Actual experince from tmbc

Overfilled oil
    Charged for brake cleaning though there wasno sign that my hubcaps was removed
    Scartches all over the car because of their car wash
    When a friend had body repair, dull ang paint, wala sa alignment ang fender at hood at di mabuksan ang hood. Not to mention very noticeable pin holes

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    wala ko masabi... nakakahiya :/ Sorry mr. TS for experiencing that, ako na mag-aapologize in behalf of Toyota.

I'm a Marketing Professional in Toyota Global City, & yes its true that there are a lot of SAs (especially women) who sell a lot even if they lack the proper knowledge of what they're selling. Sometimes I'm Dumbfounded about this and wonder how they do it. Siguro magaling lang talaga mag sales talk. nadadaan sa bola at chika. I guess that's why they're in sales haha. And that's what I hate about my job... Seeing these kind of people thrive in this business without really understanding what they're selling. Its a big shame.

We have product trainings and all every Saturday for every vehicle. It is compulsory to those who don't meet their quota, & anyone who would like to refresh their PK is free to attend. I just don't know if this is being done with other dealerships... One of the reasons why I'm in Toyota is to change the image of SAs, I try to set an example with my colleagues, help them answer their clients' Product queries with the best I can. Di naman sa nagyayabang ako, pero I'm one of the top performers in our quarterly TMP exam. Kaya ako ang naging "guide book" nitong mga ibang SAs saamin haha. But I don't mind, because I love what I'm doing & Its not just all about the money. I'm doing all this for the love of cars.. (and girls) lol J/k :p

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^Yan ang SA. Hehe.

Dapat talagang may hilig sa cars ang SA kahit paano. Or at least they appreciate cars, and the rest will follow.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    never been to toyota manila bay dealership..the farthest i got from where i am is toyota pasong tamo..my first car was a toyota and my first SA was one of the best performers of toyota ortigas..yang mga SA kasi karamihan jan mga trainees at di tumatagal pa di nakuha ang quota..i dealt with one and it was so frustrating but matiyaga naman ako kaya laking pasalamat sakin nong kinuha ko yong unit..napull out ko na ang unit and the next day i was surprised the original mgr check for the car payment was tucked inside the car manual cover..so i called the SA about it at sabi pa naman sakin, "OK lg yan sir meron naman photo copy dito samin di na kilangan ang original.."

after a day the poor guy called back , "Sir hinahanap ng manager namin yong original copy ng manager check..di pala tinatanggap ng bank ang photo copy"

josh ko po.sala sa init sala sa lamig..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    May bad experience din ako sa Toyota Manila Bay sa sales nila.. .

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tagalnasaabroad View Post
    never been to toyota manila bay dealership..the farthest i got from where i am is toyota pasong tamo..my first car was a toyota and my first SA was one of the best performers of toyota ortigas..yang mga SA kasi karamihan jan mga trainees at di tumatagal pa di nakuha ang quota..i dealt with one and it was so frustrating but matiyaga naman ako kaya laking pasalamat sakin nong kinuha ko yong unit..napull out ko na ang unit and the next day i was surprised the original mgr check for the car payment was tucked inside the car manual cover..so i called the SA about it at sabi pa naman sakin, "OK lg yan sir meron naman photo copy dito samin di na kilangan ang original.."

after a day the poor guy called back , "Sir hinahanap ng manager namin yong original copy ng manager check..di pala tinatanggap ng bank ang photo copy"

Sinabi mo sana cash nalang ibabayad mo. Photocopied cash
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004

hahaha this is funny

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    bihira lang ang SA na car enthusiast din kaya more often ang alam lang ng mga SA is mag compute at mag ask na mag fill up na ng form and make a reservation. been to diff. toyota dealership. out of 4 dealerships sa otis lang ako naka kausap ng matinong SA. yun lang sila din ang may pinakamahal na price quoted.

pero alam ko may mga product trainings sila bago maging SA hinde ko alam bakit more of the SA hinde alam binebenta nila. siguro dahil the brands speaks for itself kaya sila nakakabenta, pag bulok pa un brand tapos hinde din sila marunong mag sales pitch. lagot na.
    magaling yata... sa pag-kuwenta ng DP at monthlies.
    ngunit wala masyadong alam sa product features.
    and it is uncommon to find females who can quote car features with confidence. at least, i have yet to see a female who knows more than me, about the car i am interested in..
    i think the casa should have something like:
    "sir, we can go over the features of the car you are interested in... or if you are already made up, we can just go over the details of the payment schemes."
    while a number of buyers are first-timers and/or know next to nothing about cars and want a "guided tour", others are already decided and just want to order the car they want and squabble over the payment schemes..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007

this made my day. wehehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    bihira lang tulad ni Sir Wilcats. Sana mahawa ibang SA kay Sir Wilcats. hehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Worst Sales Agent - Toyota Manila Bay