New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Look at Hero... He started this thread not just to get back at the dealerships, but to help those still in line, find alternative choices. That's something very helpful indeed!
    naging hero talaga sya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bolantoy: congrats! sarap idrive yung did pajero, lakas ng hatak.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BongRev
    Where in the world can you find a situation like this...a car buyer willing to shell out his hard earned money of P1.3M, ask to pay a whopping reserv. fee of P20k and wait in line for 10mos.(or maybe till kingdom come!). And he/she cant' even choose to pay in cash or even choose his own financing scheme (WTF) and all unnecessary add ons like in house insurance, etc.
    Onli in da Philippines!!!
    What happes to that adage...Customer is King! huh?

It seems TMPI is lording it over there and so untouchable!

yung customer is king is a new adage ......... it is still tempered by the age old economic theory of supply and demand.

i think toyota's dilemma right now is how much they can milk from this FORTUNate situation without ruinging their customer loyalty and image in the eyes of the public

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck
    i think toyota's dilemma right now is how much they can milk from this FORTUNate situation without ruinging their customer loyalty and image in the eyes of the public
    imo, dapat di muna i-nintroduce ng toyota ang fortuner to other countries until they were able to satisfy yung demand sa thailand. tapos hindi sabay-sabay ang introduction sa mga asian countries. at least walang gigil sa part ng mga consumers.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    nugundam: thanks! sarap nga i drive, and mas matipid pa sya ng approximately 25% kesa sa fieldmaster(my previous ride), I can drive around 400-450 km(city driving) with my fieldmaster on a single full tank(70-78 liters). As of now nasa 450 km na ang reading ng trip meter ko and me natitira pang approximately 1/3 sa fuel tank(90 liter capacity).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wow kakaingit naman ng gen3 pajero mo. tipid ah & sobrang pogi pa. ako kasi mitsu diesel din pang-araw-araw ko (L2Strada&L3FB). noon ko pa pangarap magkaroon ng pajero pero la eh d kaya ng budget. yun city driving mo na 450km reading ano percentage na nasa traffic ka?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganda ng gen3..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    the gen 3 looks yummy but somehow, mas gusto ko pa rin ang itsura ng gen 2

or its just me siguro, hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    manipis kasi tingnan ang stock na gulong ng gen 3. but once you put kahit 17 x 8 na rims, ayos na

andy

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron dito sa amin..itim tapos naka 21" bling bling ang ganda! natatakot lang ako para sa kanya dahil ang mahal ng goma nun! ahahaha

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
The World Is Not Enough aka Ex-Future Fortuner Owners Thread