New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i already chose a 2001 nissan patrol ZD 3.0L GU over a brand new 2005 toyota fortuner VVT-i 2.7L for the reasons i stated in another thread.

okay naman ang looks and stance sa fortuner.

but between a second hand patrol and the 2.7 fortuner, sa patrol nalang ako, hehehehe

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    bitag, I believe is a tv program hosted by one of the tulfo brothers.... and all of us here knows how the tulfo brothers operate he he he di pa nga ako nakakapanood
    OT:

Ramon Tulfo : isumbong mo kay Tulfo

Erwin Tulfo : Magandang Gabi Bayan

Ben Tulfo : Bitag

Raffy Tulfo : Kamao

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think one thing din na hinihintay ng toyota is the price increase and the evat to take place..kasi when that happens lahat ng nakapila will either bite the bullet or eventually join this thread..(i guess toyota's bet is on the bullet biting) the once attractive pricing will reach about 1.5M for the gas - 1.8M for the diesel factoring in the add-ons etc...

but let me remind you, its NOT the 'TUNA that we dont like nor the waiting list..its the Toyota dealers' scheming ways...lets be clear on that!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    I was at Nissan Motor Philippines earlier today and they said that the Xtrail is still getting orders from "frustrated Fortuner owners".
    Toyota is giving a lot of love to Nissan, Ford and Mitsu...

God knows Mitsubishi needs all the sales it can get... THANK YOU TOYOTA!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. jagxtrm Guest
    sali na rin ako !!!
    instead of 4x2 fortuner ... i opted for 4x2 everest m/t!
    kakakuha ko lng last week from ford edsa....
    post ko pics this week...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayan ang napapala ng mga sugapa sa kita... good choice ser

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang problrma dyan sa toyota nagamit na nila yun mga reservation fee ng mga nakapila ng walang interest, can you imagine how much money ang nakuha nila sa fee....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    baka biglang bilhin na lang ng Toyota/Metrobank ang EPCIB with all the money they have from the reservations

hehehehehehe, just kidding

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bolantoy
    Loko kasi yang toyota eh, they don't respect the "pila". kaya to appease myself. I got this.

Hero you're right magiging lonely nga yung thread kung ford explorer kaya sama na rin ako dito hehehe. makiride na rin tayo sa popularity ng fortuner.

Yung thread ko na LET'S BOYCOTT THE TOYOTA FORTUNER nilipat ng moderator sa GOON SQUAD FORUM haha. Nakakasira nga naman ng image ng Fortuner lalo na dun sa mga nakabili na at nag-ti-tiyaga sa pila.

Oh, dito naman tayo mag-Toyota bashing ulit, iba lang ang subject. haha. :praning:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushi Mushi
    Yung thread ko na LET'S BOYCOTT THE TOYOTA FORTUNER nilipat ng moderator sa GOON SQUAD FORUM haha. Nakakasira nga naman ng image ng Fortuner lalo na dun sa mga nakabili na at nag-ti-tiyaga sa pila.

Oh, dito naman tayo mag-Toyota bashing ulit, iba lang ang subject. haha. :praning:
    Kasi naman... You're trashing the unit, the owners and those in line... Target more on the unscrupulous practice. Expose the dealerships involved. Para alam ng lahat kung sino ang iiwasan. You'd be lot helpful that way...

Look at Hero... He started this thread not just to get back at the dealerships, but to help those still in line, find alternative choices. That's something very helpful indeed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
The World Is Not Enough aka Ex-Future Fortuner Owners Thread