New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im a diesel guy, if they had that in diesel na 4 cylinder, d ko na talaga wait yung fortuner, im hoping that by dec they would have ample stocks na of the fortuner so i can have myself a very merry xmas. hehe.
    Last edited by KCboy; July 25th, 2005 at 11:17 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Congrats Hero on your new ride...

Question, diba Ford Explorer din yung complain ni Christine sa Ford Makati sa episode ng Bitag las saturday??

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not just start a thread about your new Explorer?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    LOL... catchy title pa rin....

I kinda like the Explorer, and if you can afford the difference in price, the amount of extra kit and engine you get seems to be worth it. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    naks, congrats...!

good luck on the gas bills hehehe
    exactly why he ditched the lariat before... ford lover lang talaga 'to si Hero...congrats

pangit talaga fortuner di ba? he he he

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks for your replies!
    vicoyski,
    the fortuner obviously promised value for money kaya 1st choice namin yun..wala naman problema yung pila eh kaso sa dami ng hidden charges at forced add-ons, sa inyo na lang..at least ito malinis

innova boy,
    what's bitag? and who is christine? we got our unit from Ford Edsa..yung makati medyo mahina mga ahente dun..lahat naman siguro ng casa may problema..sa nissan pa lang eh..

mazdamazda,
    if i started an explorer thread it would be one of the loneliest threads on tsikot history... besides ito ang sigaw ng taong-bayan..este taong tsikot..ay pangit parang transformers..and what i want to share is what other people opt for instead of the 'Tuna.

redhorse,
    one big reason why i sold the lariat was that i've grown tired of its size..it was too big ang hirap iparada..the consumption was manageable back then..since the fortuner wont win any consumption awards either, we opted for the better truck. Also since diesel prices isnt too far off gas prices.. lastly we needed something to whoop the fortuner's rump anytime of day or night.

ang dating fortuner ay malapit ng maging FORD TUNER!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hero,
    i like that FORDtuner. hehehe. mga toyota peolpe, hope u fix ur things and start serving the customers properly.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was at Nissan Motor Philippines earlier today and they said that the Xtrail is still getting orders from "frustrated Fortuner owners".

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Loko kasi yang toyota eh, they don't respect the "pila". kaya to appease myself. I got this.

Hero you're right magiging lonely nga yung thread kung ford explorer kaya sama na rin ako dito hehehe. makiride na rin tayo sa popularity ng fortuner.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bitag, I believe is a tv program hosted by one of the tulfo brothers.... and all of us here knows how the tulfo brothers operate he he he di pa nga ako nakakapanood

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
The World Is Not Enough aka Ex-Future Fortuner Owners Thread