New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    1st dibs? I'll buy it at the 1980s SRP.
    The guy wanting to buy it was offering 150K as-is condition. I asked my father how much he bought it brand new way back 1983, he told me 75K "daw". Nakalimutan nya na rin ..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Are the periodic maintenance costs of both LC150 & LC200 expensive? Are parts readily available whenever needed?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Are the periodic maintenance costs of both LC150 & LC200 expensive? Are parts readily available whenever
    needed?
    Parts? Saw a PUJ up north sporting the complete front fascia of a LC200, headlights, grille, bumper.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Are the periodic maintenance costs of both LC150 & LC200 expensive? Are parts readily available whenever needed?
    No naman. Change oil and oil filter lang plus the usual maintenance checks per 5k km and 10k km interval. Probably anywhere between P10-12k/service. I also have my fuel filter replaced every 5k km to be sure. I use Motul CRDI FS oil by the way.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Hehe mukhang masisira nga ulo ko dun. Baka hindi na ako umalis when i go there
    Hehe. PM mo ako here or sa 4x4ph as to when you're going there. Sabayan kita. Pakabit ko Man-a-Fre 3" drop brackets sa 80 series ko. Mababait yan sila boss GP, Kelly, and Charlie.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    Hehe. PM mo ako here or sa 4x4ph as to when you're going there. Sabayan kita. Pakabit ko Man-a-Fre 3" drop brackets sa 80 series ko. Mababait yan sila boss GP, Kelly, and Charlie.
    ot, hows your fm na?

I can drop by on the 25th siguro if hindi mo pa napapakabit yung drop brackets hehe baka land cruiser na dala ko pauwi that day

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ot, hows your fm na?

I can drop by on the 25th siguro if hindi mo pa napapakabit yung drop brackets hehe baka land cruiser na dala ko pauwi that day
    Ok pa naman FM ko still going strong. Yon ang pang araw araw namin. Hehe. Di ko pa napapakabit yung drop brackets. Sige schedule ko sa 25th. I'll call GP. Good yan na mag LC ka. PM kita sa mobile numbers ko. Coordinate tayo. Maayos kausap sila GP.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mas mahal pa ang Lexus LX 570 and GX 460..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    No naman. Change oil and oil filter lang plus the usual maintenance checks per 5k km and 10k km interval. Probably anywhere between P10-12k/service. I also have my fuel filter replaced every 5k km to be sure. I use Motul CRDI FS oil by the way.
    I'd bet a big chunk of the cost is with the oil as well. How many liters? 12L?

The LC200 sold well so parts stocking should be quite good in the years to come.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'd bet a big chunk of the cost is with the oil as well. How many liters? 12L?

The LC200 sold well so parts stocking should be quite good in the years to come.
    Yup mainly the engine oil. 9 liters is required. I also change the fuel filter each time the rig goes in for servicing.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast