The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20,550
    #11
    i remember when the buyer test drove the LX450 sa banawe area and we saw other LC80s sabi niya kilala niya mga yan

    it's like meron sila club

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    16,177
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i remember when the buyer test drove the LX450 sa banawe area and we saw other LC80s sabi niya kilala niya mga yan

    it's like meron sila club
    Another group that would be like that i guess, are the LR guys.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,418
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Another group that would be like that i guess, are the LR guys.
    isa pa yang LR. back in 2005, nasa 700k ang used PhDM unit. now, parang naging 1.5M ang market price for the same model.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    20,550
    #14
    kaya may demand mga old LCs coz they don't build them like they used to

    now automakers build MALL cruisers not LAND cruisers hehe

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,100
    #15
    I recall my uncle bought a BJ40 several years ago. It was beat to hell and back and the body was in terrible condition. Still had to fork over 150k for it. Nowadays, you'll have to pay over 200k for one of those.

    The prices for the LC80s is finally down to the 700-800 range. Might be a good time to buy, before it goes back up when they get old enough to become "classics".

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    16,177
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kaya may demand mga old LCs coz they don't build them like they used to

    now automakers build MALL cruisers not LAND cruisers hehe
    No off-roading needed in parading your bling during a Starbucks or milk tea run. The biggest obstacle they'll scale would be the sidewalks when the mall parking is full.

    Even a well-converted RHD-LHD LC80 goes for 700K or so.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,464
    #17
    LC70 brand new is still 2.7M

    2013 TOYOTA Land Cruiser 70 Series LC70 4x4 lc 70 Bnew Philippines - 11101882

    MaxCruz? Pajero? CX9? Explorer? Patrol?
    Last edited by basti08; May 6th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,418
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    No off-roading needed in parading your bling during a Starbucks or milk tea run. The biggest obstacle they'll scale would be the sidewalks when the mall parking is full.

    Even a well-converted RHD-LHD LC80 goes for 700K or so.
    makadaan nga kay dr.G, baka may for sale doon na LC 70/80 hehe

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    16,177
    #19
    ^ That's a good place to start actually. Otep can help link you up at Dr. G's.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    441
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    makadaan nga kay dr.G, baka may for sale doon na LC 70/80 hehe
    CB, word of caution kay Dr G's ha...masisiraan ka ulo don sa dami at ganda ng mga LC's - from 40 to 200 series. Hehe

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •