New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi guys! I would like to know how much is a good second hand toyota 2L diesel engine. Sn ba mura ito? Sa blumentritt? What shop?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    tulong naman mga tol

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bro Youy can go to Blumentritt,Mapua maraming surplusan doon or in KILTON motors they are carrying lot of Surplus engine before

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i called almost all surplus shops in the yellow pages before and the cheapest one i found was in valenzuela. pang xx post ko na yata ito where they are. forget ko lang nga name ng surplus shop but anyways here are the directions for getting there...

exit ka valenzuela exit sa nlex then turn left going to valenzuela, meaning after paying toll then turn left at the overpass. after about 2-3 km you will see a caltex gas station on the right side. then about 100 meters more you will see a bridge, and 20 meters BEFORE that bridge there is an old red brick building at the left side of the road. it's an old warehouse. just go inside the gate you will see hundreds of engines and other surplus vehicle parts inside the building. meron dun yang hinahanap mong engine, complete with tranny.

sample of how cheap their prices are: mazda 323 efi engine complete with tranny, engine mounts and power steering pump we got it there for only 12k, blumentrit and banawe price was 17k++ (no mounts and pump). sila daw nagsusupply ng ibang shops sa banawe.
    Last edited by yebo; March 10th, 2006 at 08:26 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Medina's Surplus shop yung post ni yebo. sama ka pa ng kids at me swimming pool dun.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    For what vehicle mo lalagay yung engine? Alam ko pag Lite Ace or FX, 2C ang engine code.

By the way, may binebenta silang Twin Cam 20 don?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun na nga yun, yung meron swimming pool resort sa likod.

sir yebo, alam mo ung land line #? kailangan ko kasi ng auto tranny with dual for my liteace,e...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks a lot sir yebo and ventoy! para kasi ito sa tamaraw high side pick up ko. gusto ko i convert sa 2L na makina kasi yun daw ang nilalagay ng taxi ngayon is 2L and maganda daw ang performance at saka matipid din ito.

Pag gabi kasi ayaw ko na gamitin yung innova ko baka macarnap o mabaril pa ako hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasa yellow pages ng pldt ang number po, under automotive. ni-post na ni newde11 yung shop name, Medina's...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where to buy Toyota 2L Diesel Engine and How Much