New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by co_nixz View Post
    wew is ur engine stock??? ur engine might have problems if so.
    hindi na stock paps.. rebore na 1.3 toyota 2E.. hehehe.. stroke na sya to 1.4L.. kayang kaya na mga 1.6L na cars.. hehehe.. freak ata nung pagka rebuild namin.. hehehe..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by '93_corolla2E View Post
    hindi na stock paps.. rebore na 1.3 toyota 2E.. hehehe.. stroke na sya to 1.4L.. kayang kaya na mga 1.6L na cars.. hehehe.. freak ata nung pagka rebuild namin.. hehehe..
    hahaha ayus! freak engine E2! ^_^

tga saan ka bro???

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    I don't think gas is a problem in my book. And I don't have to quote myself to say that any car is dangerous at high speeds. Go ahead and crash your own car at only 160km/h and you'll know. So don't feel too comfortable in your barge.
    well thats good for you... the world is having a financial crisis but still u can manage lol hahaha... u talk big boy...

or... ur one of the son's and daughter's of them corrupt government employee's hahahaha or drug dealer? in short PENGE PERA!

FYI accidents happen. now all u can do is sit drive and enjoy the ride...

and one last thing why would i crash my car??? will u buy me a new one??? MR BIG TALKS

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    well thats good for you... the world is having a financial crisis but still u can manage lol hahaha... u talk big boy...

or... ur one of the son's and daughter's of them corrupt government employee's hahahaha or drug dealer? in short PENGE PERA!

FYI accidents happen. now all u can do is sit drive and enjoy the ride...

and one last thing why would i crash my car??? will u buy me a new one??? MR BIG TALKS
    It's really a good thing that my family and I are getting through this crisis. I completely agree with you on that. BUT I CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE TO BE AN *$$H0LE TO DO SO like you presume. People like you crash and burn because of your mentality. But don't take that literally.

[SIZE=7]Re: What is your top speed using a toyota?[/SIZE]

^That's what we call "THREAD TITLE" FYI. We don't give a f* about safety or gas prices in this thread. There's a "search" function in vB if you're interested in other threads that you happen to be good at For Your Information.

Hay, idiots like this... For the record, I don't give a f* if your poor a* is having a financial crisis. And you don't give a s* who I am. Get a job, and immediately after that, GET A LIFE. We talk cars here sonny, not your poor a* empty tank and wallet. And what the f* do you suppose "MR BIG TALKS" means? Oh sorry I forgot, you're too poor and/or stupid to type the right words. Get off Tsikot and head off to jobstreet. Or if you're too immature for that, GO TO SCHOOL. I've had enough of complainers like you.

"Explain, not complain."

For the record, you don't have to post an FYI that accidents happen. The rest of us here are not as stupid as you, a$$h0le.

If you can't afford to run a car fast while ranting about your safety wisdom and your greeny tree-huggin' a*, GET OFF TSIKOT. If you opt not to, read the do's and don'ts before ranting the hell out on this thread. Oh yeah, I broke no rules except for this off-topic post to warn everyone else about rules to follow.

"Wise people always read the fine print."

And I won't buy you a car if you happen to crash yours on purpose. Go use public transport if you're ranting about gas prices and the recession.

I talk big because you can't, Mr. Small Talk. That's how I manage.

Food for thought:

"Then if I were you, I'd quit yappin' and start workin'!!!" -Doc Hudson from Cars

Now back to topic, for the love of cars.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="5"]Moderator's note: People, it might be better to cool off your hot heads?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Those involved, consider yourselves warned.[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]^^ I agree, I think it's better to cool your heads.....and please, don't fight. [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hahaha ayus! freak engine E2! ^_^

tga saan ka bro???
    taga parañaque ako paps.. bf homes..
    nagka taon lang na maganda yung pagkaka honing ng mga bearings kaya mdyo nag freak.. hahaha.. chamba..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    93 corolla gli
    4afe engine stock - 200km/h 5 passenger in the car at skyway
    4age engine stock- 240km/hr 2 passenger in the car at calabazon going to lipa city.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    190 to 200 kph ae1o1 gli 94 stock japs version *sctex
    280 to 300 kph toyota supra * gt4 ps2 slim hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    guys ala ako toyota car but 2 toyota van ko .... my 2005 toyota commuter goes 160 sa nlex papalo pa ng 170 on straight.... i love the sound of the engine sumisipol even gas powered car hirapan umabot sa akin love my D4D engine ..........

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
What is your top speed using a toyota?