New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I'm buying a new innova g 2.0 a/t. What are the usual freebies that I should expect? I was told that I'll be given a matting, a seat cover and the car will be tinted. Are there other freebies to expect or demand? such as free gas (full or half tank)? what else? by the way, i was told that Php 30,000.00 will be slashed from the total price. Can I ask or demand for more discount?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes u can ask for more discount.

when we bought our hilux. aside from the usual freebies( seatcovers, matting, tint) i got another set of seat covers. (para pag nag papalit ka, may kapalit na agad hindi mo na aantayin matapos malaba). i got a steering wheel lock. i got a blank slot for the stereo in case i want to change stereo to 1 din in the future.

basta ask for something that u feel will be usefull syo din.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks, I would also like to hear from others.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    less 50k ,free 1 year lto, 3m tint, seatcover, spoiler w/o led (in exchange for rust proofing and floor matts) , scuff plate, rear sill plate are my freebies when i got my innova g dsl mt last october, pm me so i can refer you to my cousin's friend at toyota bicutan

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by razeac View Post
    less 50k ,free 1 year lto, 3m tint, seatcover, spoiler w/o led (in exchange for rust proofing and floor matts) , scuff plate, rear sill plate are my freebies when i got my innova g dsl mt last october, pm me so i can refer you to my cousin's friend at toyota bicutan
    That's a pretty good deal. How much to get your innova rust proofed? and were the floor mats crappy that you didn't want them?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    I'm buying a new innova g 2.0 a/t. What are the usual freebies that I should expect? I was told that I'll be given a matting, a seat cover and the car will be tinted. Are there other freebies to expect or demand? such as free gas (full or half tank)? what else? by the way, i was told that Php 30,000.00 will be slashed from the total price. Can I ask or demand for more discount?
    there's no harm in trying to ask for more discount. if not, ask for free back-up sensor, rain visor, etc. i was able to ask for these for my sister (ako naki-haggle and it isn't even my car hehe).

tip pa - lambingin niyo mga SA, kahit lalaki o babae. lahat tayo gustong nakakarinig ng magandang paki-usap, right?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    RAZEAC, thats a good offer i am really interested.. can i get those freebies and less 50k ,free 1yr LTO,3m tint and seatcover directly to the dealer"toyota bicutan" w/o contact from your cousin's friend?im newly registred here in tsikot..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MadoX View Post
    That's a pretty good deal. How much to get your innova rust proofed? and were the floor mats crappy that you didn't want them?
    yeah that's the best deal they can give me, it pays to scout around dealers, i've been to toyota dasmariñas(which is very near where I live 10 mins. away) and toyota alabang (30 mins. away), my ride is not rust proofd yet, i just have the underside washed and dried, I think it is rust proofed from the factory, floor mats in bicutan is looks good but I wanted the 3M like floor mats

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jim21 View Post
    RAZEAC, thats a good offer i am really interested.. can i get those freebies and less 50k ,free 1yr LTO,3m tint and seatcover directly to the dealer"toyota bicutan" w/o contact from your cousin's friend?im newly registred here in tsikot..
    It really depends on your SA, because he/she will be the one that will give you the freebies, not the dealer, you can try huggling for other discounts and freebies.

Ask a friend or two to inquire first and talk to different SA's to see who will give a great deal, because once you talked and asked a quotation with an SA you can't switch to another within that dealership, in respect for their co-employees

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    this applies to any toyota vehicles:

step1: goto to casa#1 and ask for quotation and freebies
    step2: goto to casa#2 and ask for quotation and freebies
    step3: goto to casa#3 and ask for quotation and freebies

then, compare... don't stick to one casa, free naman po ang humingi ng price

usually iba po freebies nila kasi mga franchise lang din po sila hehe, nung bumili ako nung revo last 2003, sa toyota makati ako napabili kasi sila yung meron magandang freebies at discount nung time na yun..

yung freebies eh usually valid for current month lang, they don't guarantee na same for next month..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What are the usual freebies in buying a brand new innova?