New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21
    #1
    Post pictures of new everyday things you did to your beloved Toyota Innova.

    Installed fender flares and side, front and back claddings to make mine beefier to make it bagay to the Yakima on top.

    ffa2683f-f7ec-4e77-9fbf-407d73f3f046.jpg
    d9fc9d52-6cc9-4236-b2f7-a044d6875e1f.jpg
    d1d5ddfe-7b9a-4289-92dd-2dee33bfd8c6.jpg
    2dc1070e-b7c7-400a-b1e6-d3e4f4c51fab.jpg

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,551
    #2
    What happened to the Odyssey?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What happened to the Odyssey?

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    It’s still with me. I don’t want to let go a gem of a car.

    I also added a new truck to my stable of white horses.

    8b2bd132-9898-409d-9b70-e6f05e23c857.jpg
    3e482846-56ab-49df-9e50-793d311fab97.jpg

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,395
    #4
    i drove it to work.
    parked it all day in the office parking.
    i drove it home after work.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,720
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by top_speed View Post
    Post pictures of new everyday things you did to your beloved Toyota Innova.

    Installed fender flares and side, front and back claddings to make mine beefier to make it bagay to the Yakima on top.

    ffa2683f-f7ec-4e77-9fbf-407d73f3f046.jpg
    d9fc9d52-6cc9-4236-b2f7-a044d6875e1f.jpg
    d1d5ddfe-7b9a-4289-92dd-2dee33bfd8c6.jpg
    2dc1070e-b7c7-400a-b1e6-d3e4f4c51fab.jpg

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maybe a wider and bigger tires would make that beefier look..

    stock wheels and tires are looks tiny with those fender flares

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    21
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    maybe a wider and bigger tires would make that beefier look..

    stock wheels and tires are looks tiny with those fender flares
    I thought of this. But the steering of the Innova being on the heavy side might be compounded with bigger and wider tires. Besides, I love the rim design of the G and V trims.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    139
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i drove it to work.
    parked it all day in the office parking.
    i drove it home after work.
    haha nice doc.

    serves its purpose. hehehe

Tags for this Thread

What did you do to your Innova today?