New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 142 of 348 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3476
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Paul View Post
    All variants ng Fortuner sabay ung low beam and high beam kapag nasa high beam stalk mo or nagflash ka
    Thank you sir.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Need some advice. We own a 2006 fortuner and would like to replace it with another fortuner. We are happy with it but it is starting to feel old. The tires need to be replaced and what ever on the next pm schedule. It has 60km on it.

We were thinking we can get the current model and trade in the old one as is. Or wait for The all new model, which is supposedly to be out 2016 plus what ever waiting list you're on. Our fortuner will be over 10years old by then. Sorry not considering other makes or models.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

F-193 is VIC Fuel filter element.
    Thanks Bro. How about Baldwin fuel filter? Alam mo ba part number if ever meron fit sa Fortuner?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

walang fuel filter sa volmax for fort. i don't know the part number sir. i just purchase oem for my fuel filter.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumquat View Post
    Need some advice. We own a 2006 fortuner and would like to replace it with another fortuner. We are happy with it but it is starting to feel old. The tires need to be replaced and what ever on the next pm schedule. It has 60km on it.

We were thinking we can get the current model and trade in the old one as is. Or wait for The all new model, which is supposedly to be out 2016 plus what ever waiting list you're on. Our fortuner will be over 10years old by then. Sorry not considering other makes or models.
    Is it diesel or gas ? I would get rid of it if it has 200,000 kms or more. At 60K only it still has a lot of life in it. Actually its not in the age or mileage, but rather in the way the vehicle is and has been maintained since new.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Is it diesel or gas ? I would get rid of it if it has 200,000 kms or more. At 60K only it still has a lot of life in it. Actually its not in the age or mileage, but rather in the way the vehicle is and has been maintained since new.
    Thanks for the advice. It's gas. Still not used to the noise of a diesel

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    As the previous commenter said, condition is everything. In terms of mileage, your ride is fairly "young" for most people, though I personally only keep vehicles until they hit around 60-75,000km.

I got my diesel Fortuner the other year and had never owned a diesel ride prior to this. So far, I have logged only 15,000 kms. I likewise had misgivings about diesel rigs because of the noise, the diesel smell, the "inferior" performance, and higher supposed maintenance.

Have to say though that I never regretted getting a diesel fortuner. Fuel economy is top notch and the noise isnt really that bothersome with crdi tech unlike the normally aspirated ones.

Perhaps if I were in your shoes, I will wait it out for the all new model which likely will be released within the next couple of years.

By that time the all new everest will have been launched as well. More choices.

After having tried all brands in the last two decades, I will probably stick with toyota when the time comes to replace the fortuner.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

same here sir. all my vehicles are toyota. except for joylong but it is also a toyota replica.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    contemplating to get a 4x2 fortuner...hmm...moquette fabric seats na pala ito and not leather like yung dati hence the lower price..

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumquat View Post
    Thanks for the advice. It's gas. Still not used to the noise of a diesel

Since its gas, all the more you can still use it until the all new body comes out in 2015 or 2016.

Mine is also a 06 Gas but with only a quarter of your mileage.