New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    hi to all my tsikot family,
    i made this thread because i am interested with the condition of my fellow vios 2010 owner, and how they maintain there new vios and how's the performance so far. hope to hear good news and all also some advice how can i also keep my vios in good shape. thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have a Yaris pero pareho lang yun kasi mechanically they are the same...

Toyota's are well known to be dependable and easy to maintain. Basta change oil lang maskin mineral and oil filter every 5000km. Tapos inspect air filter every 5000km and ultimately change it around 40K km...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Vios 1.3e MT so far ok naman ang performance for the fast 6mons,except nalang nong na baklas ang brake lining by toyota alabang....at that time nung pinasok ko sa casa smooth wla ako nadidinig na kkaiba. pero after ng change oil & tune-up for 10km kasama ang brake lining dun ko na naramdaman na may langit-ngit bandang likuran sa may left na gulong...til now hindi makita kung bakit nag ka ganun.......Comment ko lang talaga sa toyota alabang bad servicing kasi dun sa service report nag check ng trans axial,ball joint,tie rod,rack end pero in reality hindi nila perform the said activities,kasi andun ako * that time when they performing the 10km maintenance. bukod dun nasa express na ako nun nung una ko madinig ang kalampagan sa unahan yun pala may na iwan na socket wrench sa left suspension in front ibig lang sabihin na di maayos gumawa ang mga mechanic nila dun.... Mga sir saan ba toyota pinaka maayos gumawa,pa share naman base sa experience nyo other toyota service center....T.Y

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga recommended Toyota dealers are Makati, Otis, Bictuan, Balintawak and North EDSA...

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Mga recommended Toyota dealers are Makati, Otis, Bictuan, Balintawak and North EDSA...

+1 hir... Otis maganda...

hmm..

* tidus - may yaris ka pala.. hehe..

parehas tayo

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Owner of 2010 1.3E A/T. Very satisfied sa smooth ride and very cool aircon.

I replaced my stereo with navi system.

I installed backup sensor and camera.

I changed to leather seat.

There is one thing I would like to to but cannot - change it to power mirror. According to Toyota Pasig, there is no power mirror for Vios 1.3E.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS50 View Post
    Owner of 2010 1.3E A/T. Very satisfied sa smooth ride and very cool aircon.

I replaced my stereo with navi system.

I installed backup sensor and camera.

I changed to leather seat.

There is one thing I would like to to but cannot - change it to power mirror. According to Toyota Pasig, there is no power mirror for Vios 1.3E.
    Sir pics naman po ng navigation system.

Sir you mean power folding mirrors? Pero kapag power adjust ng side mirrors pwede?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan:) View Post
    +1 hir... Otis maganda...

hmm..

* tidus - may yaris ka pala.. hehe..

parehas tayo
    Nice meron din pala mga fellow Yaris owners, our kind are rare! But P648,000 net discounts (2009 bought) for a nice 1.5 loaded car. The Yaris is a steal! You're not getting any 1.5L in that price range that is not Chinese!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Sir pics naman po ng navigation system.

Sir you mean power folding mirrors? Pero kapag power adjust ng side mirrors pwede?
    Will take pix of navi system later and post here.

I mean power mirror (side, up and down adjustment). Accdg to Toyota Pasig, wala daw talagang ganun for Vios 1.3E. I also called Toyota Makati and they said the same thing. Yun na lang sana as all power na ang Vios ko. Really like this car, engine is so quiet yet malakas ang hatak.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i suggest if you have the budget, mura ang fully synthetic sa toyota shaw. 2128 lang and id say its worth it. this is the first time i used fully synthetic e, palaging mineral lang before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Vios 2010 owner