New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hi guys. I'm about to avail a 2nd hand car, do you have any recommendations where can I bring the car for check up before I close the deal? Thank you all so much!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight23 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm about to avail a 2nd hand car, do you have any recommendations where can I bring the car for check up before I close the deal? Thank you all so much!
    in truth, i do not believe "trusted-mechanics-are-us", in the context of what we mean and need, exists.
    many so-called mechanics that i have encountered, seem to specialize in some aspect only.. engine.. body.. electricals.. wheels.. suspension.. i haven't yet seen one who "does it all".
    yung iba nga, brand-specific pa..

what i suggest, is to get someone who owns the same model as what you are checking out, and let him criticize the unit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight23 View Post
    Bring it to casa or Rapide para lahat sira at makatawad ka sa seller. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Bwahahaha!!!

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

LMAO .. too short

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    LMAO .. too short
    LMAO...? whazzitmean?