New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Should i consider trading my Revo 01 to a Chevy Venture, Kia Pregio or a Nissan Serena? my revo is in tip top shape reason for trading it is " Para maiba naman". My revo is very reliable and no breakdown since 2001 just the usual flat tire should i trade up or just keep it? thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    no. wala namang problema ang revo mo, baka magsisi ka pag may problema ang nakuha mo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    thanks bro oo nga yun ang sabi ng misis ko maganda sana yung serena straight swap daw hehe thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Best trade or upgrade to a Revo is the Innova. Given your choices (though the Serena might be a notch higher in terms of comfort and class), it would be better if you stick with the Revo na lang. BTW Sir, is your Revo a diesel variant?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Never, ever, ever trade your Revo for a Chevy Venture. You will be in a world of headaches.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No deal.

If you have masochistic tendencies then go ahead and trade....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Those might be flooded units.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    No to the Venture.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Marami rin sakit sa ulo yung Serena AFAIK. Plus parts won't be as common as that from a Revo. Di hamak mas comfortable and malakas yung makina ng Serena but otherwise, lamang pa rin si Revo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside_1975 View Post
    Should i consider trading my Revo 01 to a Chevy Venture, Kia Pregio or a Nissan Serena? my revo is in tip top shape reason for trading it is " Para maiba naman". My revo is very reliable and no breakdown since 2001 just the usual flat tire should i trade up or just keep it? thanks in advance
    Why would you trade your trouble-free REVO for an inferior replacement?

Do you just want to live a more "interesting" life with more vehicle breakdowns and other related vehicle troubles?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast