New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Second take: Toyota's Vios 1.5G TRD Sportivo finally makes it into showrooms
    Words by Jose Carlo R. Sapera | Photos by Christopher Kho

Some might still recall when two years ago, Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) put together a special one-off Vios that was packed with parts from TRD. It came stuffed with wrap-around bodykits, sport dampers, and an exclusive badge that read “TRD Sportivo.” Though it was not sold as a complete package, you can still buy the parts at your local Toyota dealership piece by piece. Only problem is, it'll set you back in the region of P200,000, on top of the tag price of a brand-new Vios.

Well, TMP is now sharing its blessings to all us by making the new revamped Vios 1.5G TRD Sportivo available in showrooms nationwide, at a price we can now realisticly afford.

CLICK LINK FOR MORE: Second take: Toyota's Vios 1.5G TRD Sportivo finally makes it into showrooms
    source: Kotse.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Style and Vios don't usually go together. People buy Vios because it's a best-seller and a Toyota.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    very costly for the add on Php200K but it is just me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Nasa 860K lang yang unit na yan. Pero pag kukumpletuhin mo daw yung TRD Sportivo looks ng Vios, 200K.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    An Additional 45K on the 1.5G A/T? para sa akin sulit na ung additional 45K para sa 17's TRD wheels, Side skirts, muffler cutter, duck tail spoiler, exclusive color option and the badge. (not to mention other interior add-on/alterations)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I wish they used a different nme. Sportivo is associated ith the crosswind. Walang dating Vios Sportivo, parang AUV.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    I wish they used a different nme. Sportivo is associated ith the crosswind. Walang dating Vios Sportivo, parang AUV.
    Its "TRD Sportivo" same with the beefed-up version Fortuner two years ago.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    865,000 to be exact with discounts ofcourse! :D

Colors? Grey metallic, Cosmo Red, White Pearl, and Attitude Black.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sana meron din ang altis, parang XRS

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    865,000 to be exact with discounts ofcourse! :D

Colors? Grey metallic, Cosmo Red, White Pearl, and Attitude Black.
    Bagong color ba un sa vios - Grey metallic(same ba sa avanza?) and Attitude Black(ano diff sa black ng dating E and G?). ano ang kakaibang feature nung TRD sportivo sa interior compared sa 1.5G?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota's Vios 1.5G TRD Sportivo finally makes it into showrooms