New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    The smoke smell is probably isolated to just a few units. Not every unit owner is experiencing this issue. My 2012 G variant does not have this issue. Hopefully, this issue will not come out in the future.

Airconditiong looks fine as well for the front and rear. The extreme summer heat is naturally taking its effect on airconditioning whether at home or in your vehicle.

If your vehicle is parked under the sun for a period of time, then airconditining will take time to cool the inside for cars and suvs. Probably faster to cool for cars having a smaller area compared to suvs. As suggested by the forumers in previous posts, there are many ways in releasing the heat build up inside your vehicle.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I waited for my 2012 G variant D-4D A/T for a month. The SA called up last April 10 that is ready for release. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for me, I backed out of the deal. Not to sound repetitious, but the smoke smell entering through the rear aircon was the top reason I backed out.

Right now, I see a lot of bronze colors, Silver (E or J variants), Red (E or J variants). There are only four colors available for the G and V variants: Black, Silver, Bronze, and White pearl (+15K). Black is a rare color and up to now I have yet to see one on the road. The silver color looks so plain that casual onlookers might mistake your unit for the lower variants. White pearl, just like black is rare bec. of the additional 15,000 cost as well as maintenance issues. So most buyers will pick the bronze color. Just the other day, within a 500 meter stretch there were at least two 2012 bronze.

I got a feeling that by 2013, Toyota will phase out this bronze color and introduce at least two colors: Beige (same a E variant) and or a medium silver.

Also noticed quite a few loyal Innova owners who have trade up to the 2012 model from their 2005-2009 models.
    Took me a couple weeks to get my bronze d4d G AT unit, including a f*ckup by the toyota pasong tamo agent I first talked to who promised me a unit that was already promised to another buyer. The really annoying thing was she only informed me when i was already on my way to pick it up.

Chose bronze precisely because black and white are both high maintenance colors, and jade green was no longer available. Didnt want to sacrifice utility with captain seats so went with the G variant. So far havent come across the smoke entering the cabin issue, and been averaging 11km/L in my daily grind from bulacan to makati.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    We already made up our mind, we will be getting a 2.5G AT WP pero ano ito? May issue ba sa airconditioning unit ng innovas?
    Only with the rear aircon.

And not everybody notices it.

more details here.

http://tsikot.com/forums/toyota-cars...-aircon-86925/

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mach001 View Post
    The smoke smell is probably isolated to just a few units. Not every unit owner is experiencing this issue. My 2012 G variant does not have this issue. Hopefully, this issue will not come out in the future.
    You may read wakin's post in the link in my previous post. He has '05 J and '10 J.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Toyota Pasig has 40K discount on the E variant Innova according to sales consultant JM. FYI.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Toyota Pasig has 40K discount on the E variant Innova according to sales consultant JM. FYI.
    AFAIK, the 40K discount is only valid for current owners of Innova, Tamaraw FX, and Revo. 30K for any Toyota vehicle. 10K for any other buyer.

This promo has been around since Feb 23. Probably end by tomorrow.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    AFAIK, the 40K discount is only valid for current owners of Innova, Tamaraw FX, and Revo. 30K for any Toyota vehicle. 10K for any other buyer.

This promo has been around since Feb 23. Probably end by tomorrow.

Okay, thank you for the clarification sir.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I believe the 40T discount is now a standard discount in availing a toyota unit coz the SA will make a falsified OR and CR of older toyota vehicle under your name(kunwari may old model toyota ka to be presented sa management).
    Last edited by AKI125; April 29th, 2012 at 09:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    I believe the 40T discount is now a standard discount in availing a toyota unit coz the SA will make a faslsified OR and CR of older toyota vehicle(kunwari may old model toyota ka to be presented sa management).
    Well, if you read the mechanics of this promo. Only OR/CR from close relatives (ie. father, mother, brother, sister, etc..)will be valid. Yes, they do check it.

In the absence of these loyalty promos and this being a newly launched model, the usual standard discount of 15k is normal. By next year it will be 20-25K, then 2014-15, it will be 40K-80K (while supply lies).

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Been to 3 dealership today to check there availability of WP. All 3 of them offer us the same discount of 40T eventhough we dont own any toyota unit. According to the SAs we talk to sila na bahala sa paperworks to avail the 40T discount.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast