New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Also, the overhead sunglass compartment is noticeably much bigger compraed to previous models.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Btw, san pala ang daanan ng tao papuntang 3rd row seats? (V variant)...sa in between ba ng 2 captain seats or na titilt yang captain seats na yan to accommodate ang taong dadaan sa gilid nya kagaya ng other variants.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Question on warning seatbelt sign, is there a weight sensor under the driver & driver's side seat that activates whenever a person is seated? if yes, what is the minimun weight for it to activate? TIA.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Just saw one(1) 2012 Innova on the road as of to date since its released.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ang alam ko yung seatbelt warning sign is deactivated by a switch on the buckle. Always on upon ignition on and turned off only when seatbelt is fastened. You can try by turning on the engine without seating in the car. It most probably will still turn on.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    The seat belt warning sign is activated by a sensor under the seat. Check under the driver/passenger seat you will see a wire leading to it. I just don't know the minimum weight required to activate it.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    So far, I have seen only a few units of these roaming the streets of metro. Mostly J and E variant in red mica.

No sighting of any black G variant.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    Ang alam ko yung seatbelt warning sign is deactivated by a switch on the buckle. Always on upon ignition on and turned off only when seatbelt is fastened. You can try by turning on the engine without seating in the car. It most probably will still turn on.

For the driver seat yes. But for the passenger seat no.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    I waited for my 2012 G variant D-4D A/T for a month. The SA called up last April 10 that is ready for release. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for me, I backed out of the deal. Not to sound repetitious, but the smoke smell entering through the rear aircon was the top reason I backed out.

Right now, I see a lot of bronze colors, Silver (E or J variants), Red (E or J variants). There are only four colors available for the G and V variants: Black, Silver, Bronze, and White pearl (+15K). Black is a rare color and up to now I have yet to see one on the road. The silver color looks so plain that casual onlookers might mistake your unit for the lower variants. White pearl, just like black is rare bec. of the additional 15,000 cost as well as maintenance issues. So most buyers will pick the bronze color. Just the other day, within a 500 meter stretch there were at least two 2012 bronze.

I got a feeling that by 2013, Toyota will phase out this bronze color and introduce at least two colors: Beige (same a E variant) and or a medium silver.

Also noticed quite a few loyal Innova owners who have trade up to the 2012 model from their 2005-2009 models.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    We already made up our mind, we will be getting a 2.5G AT WP pero ano ito? May issue ba sa airconditioning unit ng innovas?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast