New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah. Another addition on the vios lineup. It's .... a kit actually, offered by toyota.

And mind you, it ain't cheap. It's worth 200 freaking thousand pesos ( estimate )

Well here are the additions ...

- first would be the Vios S outfitted with a lot of exterior modifications +

- a front chin that wraps around the foglamp bezels
    - a pair of side skirts
    - a blacked out rear apron
    - a new muffler tip
    - a new ducktail spoiler
    - TRD Sportivo badge on the boot lid
    - 10 spoke gunmetal TRD wheels (by Enkei) and matching tires
    - a TRD suspension package ( lowered ride height by 10mm )
    - stiffer spring rates
    - firmer bound/rebound characteristics

Worth it ? It's for you to find out.

Let me quote something from a comment ...

forester_outlander said:

well, TOYOTA- Toyota Overcharges You On Their Accesories

Some pics.

[SIZE=1]Pictures and Details taken from the full review of AUTOINDUSTRIYA.COM -> http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-test-drives/id/175/[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P200K is too much for something that doesn't really add anything to the "Sport" side of the Vios.

It is almost like giving P200K to Toyota and then bending over to let them screw you in the ass.

Honestly, the stock Vios 1.5L handles great as it is. If you want more in the looks department, why not go over to A-Toy instead?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    kung sporty look na vios talaga ang gusto mo, just stick with the Vios 1.5 S. but for the additional 200k? i would rather go for the civic, lancer ex gt, sti, or ford focus tdci. 770k + 200k TRDkits is almost 1M. but you still got the taxi car.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    kung sporty look na vios talaga ang gusto mo, just stick with the Vios 1.5 S. but for the additional 200k? i would rather go for the civic, lancer ex gt, sti, or ford focus tdci. 770k + 200k TRDkits is almost 1M. but you still got the taxi car.
    You have a point there too.

Why spend P1M on a Vios? You could have bought a Corolla, Lancer EX, etc.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, di rin naman maganda tignan ang sports looking na vios eh....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And at the end of the day, you are still driving a Vios.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sobra naman diyan sa atin better get nga yung mas okay na auto, a big diffrence between diyan at dito.

This is my wife's 1.5E sportivo.
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    And at the end of the day, you are still driving a Vios.
    ..... with a puny 1.5 engine. And despite all of your aesthetic mods that costs around 200k ... you're still being overtaken by a very stock 2.0 Lancer EX

sir dadz : magkano yan ? converted sa peso ?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ..... with a puny 1.5 engine. And despite all of your aesthetic mods that costs around 200k ... you're still being overtaken by a very stock 2.0 Lancer EX
    Yup, if I want more performance from a Vios, I would rather spend the P200k on a full custom turbo charger setup with dyno tuning, a new set of performance tires and upgraded brake pads.

At least that would have the potential to overtake that stock Lancer EX 2.0L
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 22nd, 2009 at 06:03 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

haha yea right! mas ok cguro kung buy a vios 1.5 S then put some mods on it like CAI, headers, exhaust etc. baka wala pa 200k e magagandang performance mods na nailagay mo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Toyota Vios TRD Sportivo