New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Durable nga daw sabi nun mga Taxi drivers. Wala din akong reklamo sa ride comfort kahit sa harap o likod ako masakay. Wala din akong kalampag na narinig kahit kaunting squeek. Yun lang amoy ang di ko malimutan. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ganda pala ng feedback nitong J model.
    anong alarm ang pinakabit ninyo pala tsaka magkano inaabot ang PMS nyo?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I used to have a 1.3J model for 2 months bago kami nagpalit ng 1.5G AT.

I must say iba ang hatak talaga ng manual. At times, I feel na mas matulin sa arangkada yung J kesa yung G namin. I swear I know how to gun a matic but still the manual is better.

What I like about the J is that the seats, HVAC, dash (except the stereo and aluminum accents and optitron), center console, headrests, are all shared with the more expensive variants.

13-14km/l City driving 90% and 10% highway driving, hataw mode pa yun. (Im only getting 9.5-10km/l same route with my G AT).

What I dont like is that the stereo isnt MP3 ready, no power locks (i can make do without the power windows, i realized power locks is more important) and the digital gauge isnt very reliable (erratic reading at times, useless without the MID of the G variant)

speaking of taxis, Ive seen even the XX Limited as a taxi. Complete with HID, spoiler tapos parang pinalitan na lang ng pang G yung mags.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    napakabitan nyo ba ang 1.3J nyo ng alarm sirs?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    all stock ako. no alarms and whatsoever. ang pinapalit ko lang dito ay mags before dahil iyong mags na pinalitan ko ay nabingkong ko noong nakaapak ang tires ko ng napakalaking cats eye (iyong cats eye along C5 going to Mckinley Hill). So back to steel rims lang sya.

aboug sa PMS - ang pinaka mura kong nagastos ay 1.8k at ang pinakamahal ko ay 5k-6k.

major repairs (e.g. replacement ng radiator fan motor and right boot drive shaft) umabot ng 13k all in all. Mahal dahil pinagawa ko sa casa. lahat kasi ng repairs sa casa so ayun medyo may kamahalan. Pag PMS relatively speaking mura sya.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    bakit parang ang aga bumigay ng radiator fan? right boot drive shaft sa pang ilalim yun diba?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The car is almost 5 years (turning 5 this May). What are we going to expect? Replaced part is moving. Actually it is still running but for some reasons the fan blades are hitting something that it produces a sound. So I guess what prompted them to replace the motor is the shaft that holds the blade is wiggling already.

And yes, tama ka doon sa right drive boot shaft.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    The car is almost 5 years (turning 5 this May). What are we going to expect? Replaced part is moving. Actually it is still running but for some reasons the fan blades are hitting something that it produces a sound. So I guess what prompted them to replace the motor is the shaft that holds the blade is wiggling already.

And yes, tama ka doon sa right drive boot shaft.
    sulit na sulit na yan. impt fuel efficient sya at matibay

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    nakaka ilang km/l pala kayo sir sa 1.3J or 1.3E na VIOS? i believe same engine lang sira. inputs naman dyan.

planning to buy one kasi kaya i want to compare this to Honda City.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    1.3J ilan pala ang FC?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Toyota Vios 1.3J users - feedbacks?