New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Ask ko lang mga sire kung ok ang deal na ito? This is from in house Toyota Financial Service.

Toyota Vios 1.3 E A/T Unit Cost = 762,000
    Low Downpayment = 56,900 ALL IN (includes 1 yr free insurance with AOG, 3 yrs free LTO Reg, Free Chattel Mortgage, Rustproofing, Platinum Tint, Toyota Matting, Seat Cover, Keychain, Umbrella, Spare Tire and Set of tools and jack, 10L of Fuel, Early Warning Device, Free 1000 and 5000 PMS, Free Rain Gutter
    Monthly Amorthization = 14,980 60 month

As of now yung low downpayment ang kaya ko bilang wala pa ako masyadong ipon plus the monthly amorthization of 15k is enough sakto lang di mababa di rin naman sobrang taas. More than 15k monthly amorthization baka di ko na kaya. I know mataas ang interest ng In House financing pero worth it naman ba since sobrang baba ng downpayment ko and with all freebies.

Pahelp naman sirs!!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Try the bank just for comparison

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Yan tlaga ang cons pag low down payment, masyadong malaki ang monthly and base from my experience iindahin mo sya in the long run compare sa normal na 20% down

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alfie_marc View Post
    Yan tlaga ang cons pag low down payment, masyadong malaki ang monthly and base from my experience iindahin mo sya in the long run compare sa normal na 20% down
    filipino car buyer psyche...
    "mura lang ang down.. kaya naman ang monthly.."
    ...does not matter that they have to eat cardboard for dessert for the next 5 years... and no one must get sick during that period.. and kuya is graduating in 2 years and will get a job...

i might be willing to gamble like this for a house and lot... but for a car..??!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    take note that in getting a car, you also have to factor in your fuel expenses, maintenance costs, annual registration costs, insurance and parking aside from the monthly amortization.... i think this would boil down to around 25k-30k/month. baka di mo kayanin, sayang lang binayad mo and mahahatak yan in the future.

ika nga, hwag kayanin ang hindi kaya..... you may just be seeing 25% of the entire picture.

take note that in getting a car, you also have to factor in your fuel expenses, maintenance costs, annual registration costs, insurance and parking aside from the monthly amortization.... i think this would boil down to around 25k-30k/month. baka di mo kayanin, sayang lang binayad mo and mahahatak yan in the future.

ika nga, hwag kayanin ang hindi kaya..... you may just be seeing 25% of the entire picture.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Kung makakapaghintay ka, pwdeng kang mag-ipon ng P15K monthly. In 4yrs+ mabubuo mo ung P700+. Malaki ang discount kapag cash. Ung excitement sa simula lang yan, at least on my experience. After ng free maintenance, magsisink ink na sau mga iba't ibang realizations...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

look at TS's opening story. (sorry, mark. no offense.). he admits that the 15K monthly is the most that he can afford right now.
    it would appear, he did not yet take into account loverboy's hidden expenses list..
    kaya naman punung-puno ng repossessed cars ang mga bangko...

car buyers... they compute for the cost of bringing the car home.. they forget to compute for the cost of using it and maintaining it..
    Last edited by dr. d; September 10th, 2015 at 11:49 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sir Mark my unsolicited advice po if you don't mind is keep on saving your money muna sir. Don't be in a hurry to buy your car in the financial state you are in right now. Sandali lang yun saya tapos kayo rin mahihirapan po. I suggest when you have enough and you are financially healthy is the best time to buy a car and not as of this moment sir. Toyota Vios 1.3 E A/T TFS

But if you must. Then buy a cheaper one. Maybe a Wigo or Mirage will suffice sir?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    it's the same person! 15 months ago..

Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    it's the same person! 15 months ago..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast