New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hey peepz!? post ko lang dito ang mga pix ng mga kotse ng mga ka tropa ko dito sa Bay Area, California. these are my buddies from Supraforums.com (Bay Area / Nor Cal region).

heres a pix from our meet last yr. hindi pa ready yung MKIII Supra ko, kaya dinala ko nalang yung Camry

heres the Camry w/ my best friend's 'bone stock.. for now' MKIV Supra Twin Turbo.

and a few of my homies cars..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    would the owner of the "bone stock" mkiv be willing to sell it? :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    would the owner of the "bone stock" mkiv be willing to sell it? :naughty2:
    nah... I dont think so! lolz!

well, that 'bone stock' Black MKIV-tt is my best friend's 3rd one already and he actually bought this car right after selling his EVO IX GSR, after a year of ownership.

I guess that his EVO IX lacked the 'appeal' for him, plus the EVO is more common nowadays (specially here in the US) so he sold the EVO to the Audi dealership near San Jose, Ca. and bought the Supra the same day (coz the Supra was for sale from the same Audi dealership as well.. and yeh, I was there with him too .. and we turned alot of heads when we're going back home.. like guys who drives 350Z's, STi's, EVO's, BMW's, Mercedes', etc... it was a funny sight )

aite, peace.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    kotse ko naman.. lolz!

1989 MKIII Toyota Supra Turbo - 350 bhp

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    and one of my friend's Soup!

1994 MKIV Toyota Supra Turbo - 450 bhp

aite, peace.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yoooo...sweeettt brah.. supras fo life.. i got one too man.. check out the pics on my profile.. anyway. there are so few owners of the mk3 here in the phlip.. so im glad to see one. pzz

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    il just post some pics then..

at starmart hangin out n bangin them woofers

my friends type m r32 skyline too bad he sold it. his jdm license plate

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusWorks View Post
    yoooo...sweeettt brah.. supras fo life.. i got one too man.. check out the pics on my profile.. anyway. there are so few owners of the mk3 here in the phlip.. so im glad to see one. pzz
    wat it dO mayn!? nice to see a fellow MKIII Supra owner around here! also, thats a nice tt-R right there! sportin the high revvin 1JZGTE

aite, peace.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Toyota Supra