New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    yup bet... Sabi nga nila bang for the buck ang baldwin. naghoard na nga ako eh... Whahahha
    BTW just wondering ang Altis 11Gen ba ay BT223 din ba kaya ang oil filter???

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Magkano ba ang 5k pms at 10k pms?

baka magulat ka sa cosg ng 5k pms + 5k pms => 10k pms

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    The fact na na-consider mo ang toyota means you believe in their cars..

You don't need to rant about their pms, no one is pushing you to buy a toyota.. Go get a honda and enjoy their 10k pms..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by romeocharlie View Post
    The fact na na-consider mo ang toyota means you believe in their cars..

You don't need to rant about their pms, no one is pushing you to buy a toyota.. Go get a honda and enjoy their 10k pms..

Wow thanks! So rude!

of course i can rant about it coz i've paid my money for this PMS that i don't really need. you're the one who shouldn't be ranting about my post LOL. if you want to be a willing victim to this scam then do whatever makes you happy

as i've said before if driven within metro manila then 5,000 interval is ok, but if not then these car companies SHOULD NOT FORCE EVERYONE into this 5,000 interval. it's a scam folks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try to read your vehicle's manual again, it will say change oil every 10T kms but you need to change oil more frequently for severe driving conditions. As stated by someone already, driving in Metro Manila traffic can be categorized as severe driving condition.

Don't label people as rude just because they don't agree with your point of view.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Try to read your vehicle's manual again, it will say change oil every 10T kms but you need to change oil more frequently for severe driving conditions. As stated by someone already, driving in Metro Manila traffic can be categorized as severe driving condition.

Don't label people as rude just because they don't agree with your point of view.

NORMAL CONDITIONS: 10,000

SEVERE CONDITIONS: 5,000

driving in the provinces, through nlex and sctex, falls under NORMAL, but toyota still insists on 5,000 that's why i'm saying it's a scam

i'm saying he's rude coz he said that i shouldn't be ranting about it. of course i can rant about it. and no it's not even a matter of point of view. this is not my opinion, it's stated clearly in the manual, NORMAL and SEVERE

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    to TS, nasa yo pa rin naman ang choice eh. so i wouldn't call it "force".. inexplain naman siguro sa yo yan ng SA mo na 5000Kms ang PMS ng oto mo when you purchase the car. kung hindi inexplain sa yo then that's the time we can call it a scam.

i bought my innova brand new feb 2011. never sya nakatikim ng casa service. it's over 3 years now and wala ako naging problema.

5000Kms PMS is a fair trade off if you want to keep your warranty intact.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Let him rant about it... Baka masosolve problema niya..

Meron talagang mga taong ganyan, may pambili ng kotse walang pang maintenance..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    to TS, nasa yo pa rin naman ang choice eh. so i wouldn't call it "force".. inexplain naman siguro sa yo yan ng SA mo na 5000Kms ang PMS ng oto mo when you purchase the car. kung hindi inexplain sa yo then that's the time we can call it a scam.

i bought my innova brand new feb 2011. never sya nakatikim ng casa service. it's over 3 years now and wala ako naging problema.

5000Kms PMS is a fair trade off if you want to keep your warranty intact.

that's why i said i voted with my money and have stayed away from toyotas lately. that's why i posted this thread to ask if the situation has improved over on the toyota side coz the new corolla seems interesting...

let me explain again why it's a scam. there are two intervals NORMAL and SEVERE. even if you drive under NORMAL conditions toyota is still forcing you to adhere to the SEVERE schedule, else they'd void your warranty. it's a scam plain and simple. it doesn't matter what the SA says beforehand, it's stated clearly in the manual that NORMAL interval is 10,000.

of course the SA will tell you 5,000 because he's a toyota philippines employee LOL

again this is an issue of WHAT PMS IS REALLY NEEDED, under normal conditions it's 10,000. forcing the customer (under threat of voiding the warranty) to pay more than he has to is simply not right

yes the correct word is "force". coz if you don't then they'll void your warranty. yeah i know i know if you buy a toyota then naturally you'd be aware of the 5k interval, but again i ask you this: DO YOU REALLY NEED 5,000 INTERVAL?

the answer is clear, the manual explicitly says so. it's money-making scheme people, time to wake up!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Toyota has set higher standard at 5k PMS interrval, its not their problem if you will compare lower standards of other marques.. If you don't wan't the rule then don't buy the brand, simple as that.

If i were you, I'd stop ranting and follow stealership advise, then after 3yrs/100k kms do whatever you want.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast