New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    anybody interested making their toyota REVO suspension upgraded to independent suspension?

text this number 0917-xxx-xxxx for more details.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 11th, 2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: mobile phone number removed

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    maganda daw yung rancho shock kaso mahal..nabasa ko lang din dito.gusto ko din sana magpalit yung mas mura sa rancho.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    what i did to my toyota revo is, i asked a friend mechanic of mine to change the leaf spring to coil spring. at first it was a wild idea. i asked him if that is possible because i love my revo but i would love her more if i would enjoy a better ride of it.

so i consulted a friend mechanic if he can do it. he said YES!

pero medjo madugo daw and a bit pricey. parts- swing arm, coil spring, stabilizer, wrist bone etc and seimpre ang mas mag cause for the expenses is the labor because hindi madali ang procedure.

it is just like a medical procedure. but he said he can do it.

how many working days i asked him? he said 3-5days.

i reflected on the idea> converting the leaf spring suspension of my revo to be an independent suspension, and after somedays of reflection and consultation, i decided to let my friend mechanic do the procedure.

bale siya na bahala sa parts and of course the labor.

basta pag natapos tsaka ko nalang siya babayaran.

i gambled my trust and confidence to the mechanic that he can really make it because pag palpak lagot ang revo.wala akong service for my APOSTOLATE and ministry (by the way, i'm a PRIEST).

but he assured me that everything will be safe. stardard ang paggawa. kaya relax father. he said.

nuong sinimulan niya yong procedure i was there and through out. day in day out. talagang closely monitoring ako.

while he was doing it, along our ceonversation i promised him that if kung maging succesfull itong operation na ginagawa niya, sabi ko, huwag kang mag alala, ipo-post ko sa forum ang ginawa mo.

and if ever pa that this forum allows recommendations; i will recommend you-the mechanic, esp to other revo owners who would like their unit be upgraded also. so enjoy the ride of an independent suspension for the revo.

and after 4-5 days hard work, natapos niya ang project. we test drive. idinaan namin sa mga lubak-lubak na kalsada,ang impression> feel na feel mo yong alon niya. the suspension is working.

we loaded many heavy things at the back kung sasayad ba o dadapa? hindi dumapa. ganon parin ang tindig.

in short, he affected ang loading. and thats a very good result because as revo owners any upgrading in the suspension we don't want that the loading capacity be sacrificed.
    that's why i could say, what the mechanic did to my revo is really one of a kind.

we met our objective> improvement sa ride comfort (from the stock molye suspension to coil spring or independent suspension) and more importantly we have not sacrificed the loading capacity of the revo.

now, as far as i know, ako lang yata ang revo na nasa daan ang coil spring ang suspension.

this is a personal testimony that would like to share to all revo owners.
    thank you for reading this post.

by the way if you are interested to see and test drive the revo? im very much willing to show to you.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    to all tsikot members esp the revo owners who have read my post. thanks for taking time to read my post!

follow up ko lang .....baka may mga tanung kayo regarding the conversion done to my revo service, feel free to ask.

im sharing this unique experience because i want also that other revo owners enjoy the comfort that i am enjoying right now with my revo with an independent suspension.

at first may doubt ako.bago ko pinagawa. now na nagawa na, pwede pala nga. true enough, BELIEVING IS SEEING. IF YOU HAVE FAITH, THE IMPOSSIBLE BECOMES POSSIBLE. siempre isama mo narin yong trust. trust kay God, trust sa mechanic na binigyan ng dunong/kaalaman ng Maykapal.

natuwa kasi ako sa ginawa ng friend mechanic ko na nagawa nga niyang gawing independent suspension ang pang ilalim na molye. kaya i am indebted to him that's why i am sharing this thoughts.

i know many of those who have read this post may still have doubts. esp regarding the safety of the work. but i can assure it is really safe. standard ang pagkagawa.

just as i said previously, if you are interested you can test drive the revo and even scrutinize the way it was done.

by the way i am not advertising here. but if you are interested i can recommend.

my mga picture ako kaso nasa email add ko. you can email me if you want to see yong ilalim sa add na ito transporter367*yahoo.com at isend ko sa inyo yong pictures.

thanks to tsikot administrators, madaming natututunan ang mga nag babasa sa site na ito.

honestly, dito lang sa tsikot ako nagkaron ng interest sa mga vehicles. at nagka idea rin regarding cars. very informative.

once again, thanks to tsikot.to the readers and enthusiast.

God bless.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    meron ka bang pic dyan na ginawa sa revo mo?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    yap. meron po. the problem is i don't know how to post it.heheh.

if you want give me your email add and il send to you by email. or if you want still, you can test drive and see it for yourself the revo.

may sked ako ng misa sa global city this easter sunday baka malapit ka sa area pwede ka mag simba na rin sa church ng st. michael. dont worry i am a PRIEST. and dont hesitate to ask for more info regarding sa ginawa sa revo ko.

it's my pleasure to be of service sa mga revo owners who would like to make their revo like mine.

as i always say, hindi ako nag aadvertise but i can recommend to you the mechanic who did the upgrading.

or if you want ill send you via picture message sa cellphone. but i need to know your number.

thanks for dropping by and reading my post.

God bless.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    father, gamit ka po photobucket then upload niyo po dun yung pics, tapus copy niyo po yung direct link then paste it sa insert image po sa editor ng tsikot.

im very interested kung paano ginawa? pics din po sana ng procedure. thanks father, happy holy week!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Father pwede ba to sa Mitsubishi Adventure? Magkano nga pala ang parts and labor? Paki email naman sakin ang pics fishlikot23*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hello to all again!

sa mga interested to see for themselves the actual suspension upgrade done sa revo ko, you can text me to this number 09175944140 para if ever time will allow that we meet somewhere else mas madali for both of us.

or if you are near my place cavite mas madali niyo ako mapuntahan.

again my purpose of sharing my experience and even giving my personal cell number for you to contact me is not to advertise or to make business with you but a personal testimony. na may mga bagay talaga sa buhay na hindi imposible. pwedeng mangyari.

true indeed! if you have faith, nothing is impossible.

kaya nga ako i am encouraging you to see personally the revo kasi i know many of you here sa tsikot are experts sa vehicle.

e hindi naman yan ang line ko. pero nakakaintindi rin ng unte regarding vehicles.

kaya kayo narin mag analyze paano ginawa.

basta ang basic procedure ay cutting, welding, and mounting.

yong mga parts are all standard.
    swing arm, coil spring, stabilizer, wrist bone etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
toyota revo suspension upgrade