New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    question lang po, what's the last production year ng mga revo?
    meron po bang automatic transmission na diesel revo?

thanks...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasagot na po pala yung unang question ko, http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=712798

yung 2nd question na lang po sana, kung meron A/T na revo diesel?

thanks po...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Any idea on the original brand new price of Revo 2001 SR 2.0 EFI Gas A/T when it first came out.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rsvtec View Post
    to all,
    i just had my 2nd to the bottom leaf spring removed, big difference. i change my front shock to the ac delco once. not bad. the ride is better than original. now , the ride of my glx revo can be compared to the innova or better. my suspension setup is ac delco shock (front), rancho rs9000 (rear) with the removal of one leaf spring.
    Hello Rsvtec,

Hindi po ba tumutukod kapag puno? same setup pa din po ba until now?

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rsvtec View Post
    -rs 9000 9 setting adjustable rear with remove 1 piece of my leaf spring
    -ac delco shocks for the front
    the place I had the shocks installed is at automotive one on del monte corner d tuazon. for the ac delco shocks joshua gave it to me for 800 each. and labor for the removal of the leaf was 400 each. he has ac delcos for the rear too. 200 pesos for the installation
    hi rsvtec,

asking some details for a friend.
    1) how are your ac delcos doing now? how long did they last?
    2) based on the experience with the front, would you recommend the ac delcos for the rear?
    3) do you get to load your ride? doesn't it bottom out when full without that one spring?
    4) any engine mods?

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hello guys,
    Gusto ko rin sana mag join sa club nyo, nag fiil up na ako sa web site nyo, may Revo din ako dyan sa pinas, gusto ko rin e-set up. may tanong sana ako kung ano ang size ng rim? kasi gusto ko bumili dito sa US. hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks and gud luck.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san ok makahanap revo glx diesel 2000 model? budget 250-300k? i tried looking online buy n sell sites, halos gas variant lumalabas...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX View Post
    rsvtec,

your fuel consumption is NORMAL hehe

here's some compiled info from the revo yahoogroups:

1) High Fuel Consumption (normal lang sa revo):
    **Revo 1.8 gas MT = 6-7km/L (city); 9-12km/L (highway)
    **Revo 1.8 gas AT = 4-7km/L (city); 9-10km/L (highway)
    **Revo 2.0 gas MT = 5-6km/L (city); 7- 10km/L (highway)
    **Revo 2.0 gas AT = 3.5-6km/L (city); 6- 9km/L (highway)
    **Revo 2.4 diesel = above 9km/L

2) Minimum Fuel Requirement on Revo based on Owner's Manual
    **Revo 1.8 gas (7K-E) = RON95
    **Revo 2.0 gas (1RZ-E) = RON91
    **Revo 2.4 diesel (2L) = Cetane 50
    ***(wag kayo sa Unioil - mahina hatak nya sa diesel)
    magastos sa gas ang revo ko.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    buhayin ko lang po ah..

ask ko lang kung pwede ba sa revo yung size na rim na eto? 17 x 7.5 size of rims? malapad po ba eto? o depende sa tires? thanks po...

papalitan po kasi namin yung rim ng revo namin, stock wheel parin sya since na binili.. thank po ulit! peace! one!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi Newbie here, I ride a black 1999 Toyota Revo sports runner 1.8 liter Gas, Im interested to join this forum to learn from other revo owners.

I would Like to make a suggestion that all Toyota Revo Owners Club owners should have " certified shop", by this all Revo owners will only have single point of contact in buying quality parts, upgrades and maintenance .

By this will avoid members to ask which is the best shop to go.

My suggestion for sounds and audio my bet is Jeff Tan of araneta car accesories. Quality and save money, Jeff has manage to give my revo a good setup and Sound Quality without removing my Back seat. (Galing diba)

Hope we can vote or give suggestion and finally make an final list on which shops has the rights to be " Cerified by Toyota Revo Owner's Club"

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details