New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    guys any feedback? My mother is planning to buy a RAV4, kelangan lang namin ng feedback about this car.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Expensive.

That's the word.

The Forester seems to be a better choice.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonell1989 View Post
    guys any feedback? My mother is planning to buy a RAV4, kelangan lang namin ng feedback about this car.
    looking for a 9 months old 2009 model?...

i own one 2.4L 4X2 bought last may 2009 (8 mos) black color its a very good suv in its class looks are stunning rarely seen, fair fc consumption consistently 9-10km/l travel from lucena to manila, a car like handle very manageable to drive,responsive engine good in city driving, steering are light i would say its absolute for ladies to drive...

reason for selling: need money and change it to smaller one like jazz or mazda 2 for our daughter coz my wifey is driving our fort.

honda alabang trade in 30% less..or 1.022M
    ford alabang trade in 1.050M

am selling it higher 1.150M...odo reading to date is 10,360 kms...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Toyota Price List: (Jan 2010)
    2010 Toyota RAV 4 4x2 A/T 1,465,000.00
    Too Expensive for a 5-Seater 2.4L Crossover, which is also a Gas Guzzler ...

2010 Innova V 2.0 GAS A/T 1,140,000.00
    How about the the Innova V 2.0L VVt-i with the Captain Seats

you'll have 325,000.00 of gas money in your pocket, better fuel economy and 2 extra seats

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ He might not need the 2 extra seats.

*TS.

Your other options could be the following.

> Hyundai Tucson iX - Bang for the Buck but you really need patience in waiting for your unit to arrive.

> Mazda CX-7 - New look. Great styling. Priced fair.

> Chevrolet Captiva - feature-packed (AWD variant) . It's a chevy, gas-guzzler. But the styling is superb.

> Subaru Forester - Awesome. Need I say more ?

> Ford Escape - Cheap. Stylish. Maintenance fees ? I don't know.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Rav4 and fortuner nalang kasi pinagpipilian namin .. ano ba mas maganda sa dalawa?

gusto kasi ng mom ko eh toyota dahil may discount ata sila because she's is working in metrobank.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    Toyota Price List: (Jan 2010)
    2010 Toyota RAV 4 4x2 A/T 1,465,000.00
    Too Expensive for a 5-Seater 2.4L Crossover, which is also a Gas Guzzler

2010 Innova V 2.0 GAS A/T 1,140,000.00
    How about the the Innova V 2.0L VVt-i with the Captain Seats

you'll have 325,000.00 of gas money in your pocket, better fuel economy and 2 extra seats
    Innova V is unnecessary. If ever, the G variant is the more practical and affordable option.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ He might not need the 2 extra seats.

*TS.

Your other options could be the following.

> Hyundai Tucson iX - Bang for the Buck but you really need patience in waiting for your unit to arrive.

> Mazda CX-7 - New look. Great styling. Priced fair.

> Chevrolet Captiva - feature-packed (AWD variant) . It's a chevy, gas-guzzler. But the styling is superb.

> Subaru Forester - Awesome. Need I say more ?

> Ford Escape - Cheap. Stylish. Maintenance fees ? I don't know.
    At this point, no use to include the Tucson nor CX-7, unless a unit can be had immediately. Take note of the extremely long waiting list for these vehicle. It will take a year and half for people to get tired waiting.

Rav4 and fortuner nalang kasi pinagpipilian namin .. ano ba mas maganda sa dalawa?

gusto kasi ng mom ko eh toyota dahil may discount ata sila because she's is working in metrobank.
    Both are winners. You won't regret buying any of them.

Fortuner has a tougher underchassis and if your travel includes provincial roads then this is more suitable. Fortuner also carries more passenger but the RAV4 has a slightly better cargo space.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Also ... if you ever go with the Fortuner, just make sure in getting the VVTi variant. If you ever want to exclude yourself in those ranting D4D owners right here.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006

i own both 3.0L 4x4 fortuner and 2.4L 4X2 rav 4 both are 2009 model if you don't need the extra 2 seats rav4 is a mile better car it drives like a sedan,handle like a sedan ...plus it has a huge cargo space at the back,cooler ac and better sound system....compare it to vvti fort, engine and fc comsumption favor to rav 4....your mom may want to see my unit guaranteed like brand new of course there are some very minor scratches but those can easily get rid by professional detailing shop like big berts etc. to look it more like just release from casa...no issues of defects maintained in casa with reciepts....
    Last edited by saipeme; February 22nd, 2010 at 01:01 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    medyo naguguluhan na kami sa pagpili. kung RAV4 vs montero sport. ano mas maganda?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota RAV4 Feedback (09 or 2010 model)