New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    SA says management of the dealer passed a memo prohibiting the use of owner supplied materials. Effective this year I believe bec. I was still able to use my own oil and filter last year.

For vehicles under warranty, this is understandable. But for out of warranty vehicles, the owner should have a free choice on what to use.

I only bring in my own oil and oil filter bec. clearly casa supplied oil filters and oil are inferior and overpriced.

BTW, in my case, aside from what is mentioned above, any other materials or parts needed are purchased from the dealer.

Oh well, no more casa service for me anymore. Its a shame I actually liked Otis since you can personally "guard" your vehicle or stand beside while its up there on the lifters.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's the same for Toyota Pasig. I won't be going to the casa after warranty anyway.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    How abt your aircon?? I guess casa is much better compare outside casa but sobra pricey nga lang sa casa.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I go Tower of David pag aircon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since its out of warranty already, why not bring the car outside for simple change oils?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    In general, Casas are still better equipped (tools and equipment) than your typical gas station or mang bong's backyard talyer. Its also more convenient with the scheduling appointment than trying your luck with the other places mentioned.

For spark plug changes and brake fluid change, etc. I rather have it done with casa. Yes its doable outside. But as I said, casa has the proper tools and equipment to accomplish the task efficiently.

Change oil and oil filter can be done in my driveway.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    how much difference ba ang change oil and PMS sa labas??

A regular PMS and 3 liter change oil and oil filter sa casa costs more or less 2,000 pesos.. kung wala pang 500 ang difference.. i rather do it sa casa.. at least don trained sila to check the car.. and pag may problema kita agad nila..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I go Tower of David pag aircon.

ok ba sila magpagawa ng aircon? saan siya at how much magpagawa?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kuripot friend brought her 09 vios to us for change oil

may dala siya oil filter and motor oil

cost of materials P900

labor P0.00

happy naman kami kasi naka-short shorts siya

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    how much difference ba ang change oil and PMS sa labas??

A regular PMS and 3 liter change oil and oil filter sa casa costs more or less 2,000 pesos.. kung wala pang 500 ang difference.. i rather do it sa casa.. at least don trained sila to check the car.. and pag may problema kita agad nila..
    3,800 for 5L of Fully Synthetic Oil, Oil Filter and Gasket Drain plug. Outside casa na ko for my 40k PMS kasi gusto ko try liqui moly oil. Hindi na pwede sa Pasig owner supplies/parts.

Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    ok ba sila magpagawa ng aircon? saan siya at how much magpagawa?
    Hindi sila nanloloko. Sa kanila nagpapagawa mga pari sa Don Bosco afaik. It's along Pasay road near SSHW.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota Otis Prohibits Owner Supplied Materials