New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    this is the real one!!! ang galing... kaya lang nakakadismaya if you have this here in KSA.. mapapagkamalan kang taxi...90% of taxi here is camry..but not the same displacement... ill check it anyway...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pogi ng bagong camry ah... whether the lower variants or the top, poging-pogi. :D

bagong tasa pala si Mr. kutsimoto

Nice looking car, mas sporty ang dating... but I still can't get over the wood trims hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    bagong tasa pala si Mr. kutsimoto

Nice looking car, mas sporty ang dating... but I still can't get over the wood trims hehe

+1. and the beige leather. ewwww, dumihin. heheh.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang mamahal na ng mga tsikot ngayon.

Yung black na interior sa 3.5 V6 lang available? Mahirap nga yung beige, lalo na't maulan.

Hindi ko gusto yung theme ng interior, parang magulo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yuck beige is damn boring but i luv creme leather ... it gives a homier mood in the car. black is ok too pero too common. any goodies besides the cruise control and the push start button?

and yeah i also think its too damn expensive na. Toyota is really becoming a bitch on pricing... kakainis and sadly people still buy them.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    1.99M for the top of the line Camry? One could already buy a Hyundai Azera for 1.95M and its already a luxury sedan, a step above executive sedans like the Accord, Sonata and Camry.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    1.99M for the top of the line Camry? One could already buy a Hyundai Azera for 1.95M and its already a luxury sedan, a step above executive sedans like the Accord, Sonata and Camry.
    Oo nga mas better value proposition ang Azera compared sa Top of the Line Camry... Imagine Double Wishbone + Multilink suspension... sarap sumakay jan... and 8 airbags... Sobrang nanlalamang na ang Toyota sa pricing... ano yung Camry ginto????

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i think that for 1.990M, the 3.5 v6 is really a very good car ... its a notch above all the competition ... tsaka for the things you get naman plus halos ito narin yung lexus variant e if you look at the internet ... so for me i think sulit na to you get what you pay for

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ampugi amf

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Toyota Motor Philippines presents the all-new Camry!