New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    toyota has 34.5% market share, that without the help of the new Fortuner yet is pretty amazing. according to the news report, the following are no.1 in their respective categories: vios, altis/corolla, camry, hilux, innova. the rav4 i guess continues to be the sore spot (cr-v is tops there). what about the minivan? is it the US-discontinued venture?

toyota philippines leads market
    Last edited by sikuya; May 23rd, 2005 at 11:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sana hindi lumaki ang ulo ng toyota

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    sana nga...mganda nmn tlga mga car models nila ehh

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    they are number 2 in the world, soon to overtake gm as the number one automobile manufacturer.

So big three is GM, Toyota,Ford....Sama na nga Chrysler as 4.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe dapat mabasa to ni "NOELSKI" sa kabilang board...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    add to it the new favorite... Fortuner. Selling like hot cake.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Hehe dapat mabasa to ni "NOELSKI" sa kabilang board...
    hehe.. oo nga.. sa revo yahoogroups namin eh galit na galit na sya sa toyota hehe..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    What goes up will go down, mayabang sila, especially dealing with Fortuner buyers, bastos na sila, no more customer satisfaction, pera-pera na ang usapan.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by muffer
    What goes up will go down, mayabang sila, especially dealing with Fortuner buyers, bastos na sila, no more customer satisfaction, pera-pera na ang usapan.

you have a point, but definitely even without the Fortuner issue dito sa atin, mangyayari yon dahil ganun talaga ang buhay

ganun din ba ang Toyota sa ibang bansa, or isolated case ang Pilipinas dahil wala talagang batas na magpoprotekta sa consumers?

anyway, congrats sa Toyota, I'm a Toyota guy and I'm happy to read this news

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I'm also a Toyota guy but for fairness sake, I think we have to distinguish the perpetrators of all these unethical business practices we have been hearing about : is it Toyota as in TMPC ,or, is it the Toyota dealers (who for the most part are separate corporate entities).

I think that to preserve their reputation, TMPC should step in and reprimand their dealers who practice unsound sales practices (like P100T leather seats, P100T DVD players, etc.). Kawawa naman ang innocent and honest paying consumer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
toyota lords over the philippine auto market