New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    The local LC80 and 100 have the 1hd-t engine. Think the difference in hp is 165 vs 210 of 1hd-t and fte version.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by edsgail1230
    lastly wat importer company sa subic wud u recommend selling dubai LC80?
    ung original LHD kit conversion ang gngamit, sariwa unit and ok ang papel..
    THANK YOU!!!
    Sir, Mid-East spec (Dubai) units are LHD already. Ex-JDM ang mga RHD.
    There is no original 'kit' for converting. That's an urban legend. These vehicles were never designed for steering conversion after production and as such, the manufacturer does not make such kits. Dealers just like to call the collection of parts, a 'kit'. But they are not kits as they are just a collection of parts which tends to be incomplete most of the time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sir jackaroo, me nabasa kase ako ng LC80 wid 1hd-ft? parehas ba yun sa 1hd-t? and ung dubai version b na naglipana dito sa pinas e equip wid 1hd-ft or 1hd-t?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    TNX sir otep..palagay ko nga urban legend lang yun...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the 1HFDTE is available only on the LC100, its turbo intercooled with EFI. ang LC80 1HDT for the local release and the imported has 1HDT and 1HFDT, difference betwwen both is the later is a 24 valve and is about 5hp more and torque is bigger. But there is also a LC100 na with 1HDT engine lang.

Yes there is an intercooler kit avail for the LC80 about 100+K.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Kung Bibili Kayo Ng kahit Anong Land Cruiser Kung Kaya Ng Budget VX.R And Bilhin Nyo ,mas maporma At mas Maraming Features...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    finally found the LC80 thread.. just want to asked what is the aircon compressor specs for this model. .and what brands are available.. if in case you want to upgrade it..

my dad is asking me to buy a aircon compressor for our LC80 in papau new guinea,, ang mahal kasi dun.. thanks in advance guys..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    finally found the LC80 thread.. just want to asked what is the aircon compressor specs for this model. .and what brands are available.. if in case you want to upgrade it..

my dad is asking me to buy a aircon compressor for our LC80 in papau new guinea,, ang mahal kasi dun.. thanks in advance guys..
    Try to ask your dad first for a part number to the compressor and a photo just to be sure.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    unfortunately.. i think the current compressor installed now is a converted version too.. thats why my dad thinks its useless to take a picture of it.. anyways il asked him again. thanks si vinj

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    unfortunately.. i think the current compressor installed now is a converted version too.. thats why my dad thinks its useless to take a picture of it.. anyways il asked him again. thanks si vinj
    If i head home to the province this weekend, ill check also the compressor on our unit. You can also try checking with the LandCruiser peeps on 4x4ph.com.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Toyota Land Cruiser LC80, LC100