New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ung gas tank woes ng earlier innova, isolated cases lang ba ito? or majority na apektuhan nito.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Ung gas tank woes ng earlier innova, isolated cases lang ba ito? or majority na apektuhan nito.
    is it accurate to say, that only gas variants had this problem and not diesels?
    and, i also got the impression that, just like the D4D fuel feed problems, they were the clear minority...?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    and, i also got the impression that, just like the D4D fuel feed problems, they were the clear minority...?
    Yes. It seems like that, bro.

18.4K:sun:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    wala ng problema sa mga bagong labas. kahit 2005 kong Innova wala na ring problema dito

boss just like to check i have 2005 innova but whenever i open the gas cap malakas ung vacuum is this normal?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rickb888 View Post
    boss just like to check i have 2005 innova but whenever i open the gas cap malakas ung vacuum is this normal?
    That's normal, this condition was mentioned in your Owner's Manual for your reference.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rickb888 View Post
    just check from time to time kung nag deformed ba ang gas tank mo.... in case na deformed, hindi na normal.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

yes, gas tank woes is vvti only. iba naman sakit ng d4-d sir.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Count me in.

After inspection of the tank, I can see mine also warped. It cannot be "something that hit the tank" since the strap that holds the tank was not warped; definitely negative pressure. Will be reading through this whole thread to find the solution.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Specs ng Innova mo?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jepps137 View Post
    Count me in.

After inspection of the tank, I can see mine also warped. It cannot be "something that hit the tank" since the strap that holds the tank was not warped; definitely negative pressure. Will be reading through this whole thread to find the solution.
    hanap ka solution before it's to late...mas lalaki ang gastos mo pag mabutas ang gas tank...

Toyota Innova Gas Tank woes