New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by spat View Post
    Curious lang. Pano malaman kung kailangan nang palitan ang charcoal canister?
    Sir spat..there are symtoms..like dent in the gas tank...abnormal air vacuum once u open your fuel cap..worst is gas tank leaking..smell of gas inside ur cabin..toyota says they check the canister every 40k kms run..pls have it checked with ur trusted mechanic..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    My Innova is now 71k Km... Buti na lang di ko pa naranasan ang ganitong problema. Matagal ko na sinasabi itong problema sa SA. Kaso lang always naman sinasabi sa akin na wala daw problema. I cannot make noise of the problem kasi every time pumupunta ako sa CASA wala akong naririnig complaint about the Gas tank. I'm in the province kasi. Balitaan mo na lang kami sir about solving the problem...
    Ma'am sure thing..i am going fix the gas tank..and the canister muna..and hopefully they would hear us..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nicnoc View Post
    Sir spat..there are symtoms..like dent in the gas tank...abnormal air vacuum once u open your fuel cap..worst is gas tank leaking..smell of gas inside ur cabin..toyota says they check the canister every 40k kms run..pls have it checked with ur trusted mechanic..
    Ok thanks for the info boss.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicnoc View Post
    In our manual,- nasa maintenance schedule ba na i-check ang canister every 40KKm?...

16.3K:shower:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    It would only take 4-6 months for the first small dent to appear beneath the front strap support, then the dent would grew big in a matter of week and would leak after a month. This is from my experience on the 2nd warped gas tank. (same scenario, only the gas gas tank was replaced on my 1st warped gas tank problem).
    Bro.,- is the 'dent' directly underneath the front strap? How would you recognize it then? ...

Or, is it in the gas tank overhang? Or, the other side of the strap?

TIA.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- is the 'dent' directly underneath the front strap? How would you recognize it then? ...

Or, is it in the gas tank overhang? Or, the other side of the strap?

TIA.

Yes it a huge dent just beneath the vicinity of front strap. if anyone has this problem, it is truly visible.

Normally flat yung ilalim ng gas tank natin at mayroong lang mababaw na kanal para sa gas tank strap na may rubber insulator. Yung dent madalas makikita malapit sa kanto ng kanal para sa front gas tank strap.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by teiyaki boy View Post
    sorry OT

toyota pasig is a different company from toyota cubao. what's under the same management as toyota cubao is manila bay, dasmarinas and marikina
    Sorry about the mixed up. It should be Toyota Marikina and Toyota Cubao tandem.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

In our manual,- nasa maintenance schedule ba na i-check ang canister every 40KKm?...

Wala sa Owner's manual at wala din sa mga recommended maintenance during my previous PMS with casa. I have stressed this point on my gas tank warranty claim letter.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Unserviceable kasi yun lintek na charcoal canister na yun. in short DISPOSABLE!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Yes it a huge dent just beneath the vicinity of front strap. if anyone has this problem, it is truly visible.

Normally flat yung ilalim ng gas tank natin at mayroong lang mababaw na kanal para sa gas tank strap na may rubber insulator. Yung dent madalas makikita malapit sa kanto ng kanal para sa front gas tank strap.
    Tumpak! same spot on my gas tank.

Toyota Innova Gas Tank woes