New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nicnoc View Post
    Sir falken is totally correct..we should demand for a recall..i spoke to one of the sa in toyota pasig..he had a hard time explaining this known issue to me..but he agreed it is a known issue but not a recall..i am not sure what is the difference..he kept explaining the technical side of things..and he agreed that the root cause is the charcoal canister...i got the part numbers ..the tank, the canister and the cap here but i left it in the car..i will surely post it later for reference..
    As promised here are the part numbers and SRP from CASA PASIG:

FUEL TANK ASSY : (77001 - 0K310) SRP: 16,436.00
    FUEL CAP : (77300 - 28010) SRP: 1,626.00
    CHARCOAL CANISTER : (77704 -0K010) SRP: 9,053.00

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Some good read on our canister problem:

How The Emissions Control Canister Works - Pollution Prevention Guide

from this "There are three control methods used to purge the vapors from the emissions control canister" which 1 is ours?

How does Charcoal Canister work? (Fuel smell in-cabin)

From this forum, we can actually remove it or bypass it as suggested by Sir Cast.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

May number/characters ba na handwritten(sulat kamay) ang Innova Gas Tank ninyo? Mine has. You can find it if you look at the gas tank from the driver's side...

Ano naman kaya ang ibig sabihin nito?.... Hindi naman siya part number....

Batch or Control number ba siya ng Gas Tank? And for what reason?

16.3K:shower:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sir, pa update namn po ng case nyo..i have the same problem now 2005 g pero d pa ganun kalala daw sabi ng SA kanina..may job order na ko sa toyota pasig and napa ka mahal po..

Eto po yung listahan nila:

Fuel tank assy ---labor 2800 --parts 16436
    Charcoal canister --labor 650 --parts 9053

Kaka iyak namn eto
    Masyadong taga ang labor for Charcoal cannister. P650 for labor for a job that would only take 3 minutes

Charcoal canister is like a plug and play device and easily accessible in the engine bay, it is only clipped on attached and the hoses to it are also simple to fit in.

BTW, Toyota Pasig is also Toyota Cubao just like Toyota Manila Bay and Toyota Dasmarinas tandem.
    Last edited by Mile2; July 19th, 2012 at 02:40 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Haha natawa na man ako dun..anyway..here is the price from toyorama..
    Sir Kenneth
    TOYORAMA P7,700 CHARCOAL CANISTER : (77704 -0K010)
    TOYORAMA P1,380.00 FUEL CAP : (77300 - 28010)

Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Masyadong taga ang labor for Charcoal cannister. P650 for labor for a job that would only take 3 minutes

Charcoal canister is like a plug and play device and easily accessible in the engine bay, it is only clipped on attached and the hoses to it are also simple to fit in.

BTW, Toyota Pasig is also Toyota Cubao just like Toyota Manila Bay and Toyota Dasmarinas tandem.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post

Grabe nga! ako na nagkabit nung saken, super dali lang ilagay.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sir cast sir mile, any recommended shops for the spot welding of our leaked gas tanks? Thank you so much.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Good evening po..may isa pa pala nasabi yung sa kanina..we should use low octane gasoline 93 unleaded kasi daw mas malakas ang pressure pag high octane fuel ginamit natin..could someone confirm this?

Ma'am kristine the issue existed on my innova at around 65k km mileage. I think we should start making noise now kasi d biro eto..mahal na ng gas ngayun tapos nag leak pa at pede pa masunod yung innova wag namn sana while u r driving..kakatakot..
    My Innova is now 71k Km... Buti na lang di ko pa naranasan ang ganitong problema. Matagal ko na sinasabi itong problema sa SA. Kaso lang always naman sinasabi sa akin na wala daw problema. I cannot make noise of the problem kasi every time pumupunta ako sa CASA wala akong naririnig complaint about the Gas tank. I'm in the province kasi. Balitaan mo na lang kami sir about solving the problem...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Curious lang. Pano malaman kung kailangan nang palitan ang charcoal canister?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sorry OT

toyota pasig is a different company from toyota cubao. what's under the same management as toyota cubao is manila bay, dasmarinas and marikina

Toyota Innova Gas Tank woes