New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Toyota Innova Owners Club of the Philippines (InnoClub)

No joining fee, no membership fee (parang credit card hehe)

Sa mga gusto mag join sa egroups/yahoo groups, you can visit the following web site.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Toyota_Innova

Paki indicate na rin po ninyo kung anong type ng Innova meron kayo

and, we need additional moderators sa yahoogroups

thanks

PS: The original setup was to include the Innova owners sa TROC (Toyota Revo Owners Club), but due growing needs of Innova owners and we realize that both cars are on a totally different platform, it is just logical to introduce a new club/yahoogroups for the Innova guys.
    Last edited by revoGSX; August 29th, 2005 at 09:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    tol,

nag-join na ako pero wala pang reply. salamat
    Innova J gas

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl_f555
    tol,

nag-join na ako pero wala pang reply. salamat
    Innova J gas
    done... welcome to the club..

comment's and suggestions are welcome..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    done... welcome to the club..

comment's and suggestions are welcome..
    thanks

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    There is another Yahoo Group for Toyota Innova (toyotainnovaclub). What are the advantages of joining your group over the other? Still thinking of which group to join in.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    There is another Yahoo Group for Toyota Innova (toyotainnovaclub). What are the advantages of joining your group over the other? Still thinking of which group to join in.
    actually both are the same and i suggest you join both yahoogroups kasi yun ang ginawa ko, kung hindi masagot sa tsikot, itanong sa yahoogroups, pag hindi nasagot sa isang yahoogroups, itanong sa kabila hehe

pero nag post ako ng suggestion na i-merge na lang both yahoogroups..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    sir,

Pasali naman sa grupo.

rcl_inno
    G variant D4D M/T

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i also would like to join

innova e 2.5 dsl ang ride ko

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hello to everyone!
    I am in the process of decision making what kind of Innova variant to buy. I am very thankful I accidentally landed on your site looking for inputs and comments, I was almost discouraged with what I read from Innova forum of Malaysia because there's one guy there who really had so much said against the Innova but luckily I had the opportunity of reading over your objective and subjective discussions which gave back my previous interest on the Innova.
    I really don't know about cars. I had an FX gas/manual since 1995 and so far it is still running good. Last year, I bought a space gear diesel/manual from Subic and sadly I am not happy with the airconditioning and maintenance cost hence, I have decided to buy a new one.
    Thank you very much to all of you and I hope you give me more infos to help me decide what kind to buy. I work as a doctor in Bulacan weekdays, driving short distances daily and goes to the city about twice a week. On weekends I drive to my house to Dasma, Cavite and once a month I go to Nueva Ecija.

Sincerely yours,
    Neophyte

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ok, Mr. Moderator, but since I don't know much about attachments and avatars, you won't have any problem with me. Please advise me na lang in case I'm at fault.

Thanks,
    Neophyte

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Toyota Innova eGroups