New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mga Innova owners help naman to decide, plan ko kasi buy ng Innova M/T at ang choices ko E or J. Iniisip ko kung J ang kukunin ko iyung difference nya sa price sa E, eh pwede ko na pambili ng complete accessories. Any suggestion mga Innova owners? TIA.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would still go for the e variant.
    parang yung price difference would not be enough to buy

a. new rims
    b. sidings
    c. interior power amenities..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    go for e, may safety instruments like ABS.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    The following you can't buy from banawe:

ABS (safety feature)
    Cloth upholstery and door inserts - although you can have an upholstery shop reupholster the J's all vinyl upholstery.

The following you can buy from banawe but it begs the question: why didn't you just go for the E in the first place?

Power windows (shark) - looks and feels cheap, nothing beats factory installed though,
    Power door locks - generic lock actuator have inferior quality, nothing beats factory installed though
    Mags (stock or aftermarket) - this is easy

I think the price diff bet. the J and E is around 100K. E has bigger discount than J so the price diff is less than 100K. I think its money better spent (getting an E ) than going for a J and having to spend and time to make it look like an E.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I suggest you go for the E variant if you have the budget.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Get the E kung kaya ng budget.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E for me and this is mainly because of the ABS as the others mentioned.... and the rear wipers too.

Kung pang driver-driven na harabas and heavy duty use like fleet and shuttle services, get the J. Pero kung personal used/own driven with creature comforts and amenities, get the E. Iba pa rin ang factory equipped power windows, locks, rear wipers, mags (marami sobrang cheapo quality na aftermarket mags), and other accessories. And to add, the ABS.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Maraming salamat sa mga suggestion nyo at E variant na lang kukunin ko. Again need your help kung ano bang magandang color red mica, thermalyte, bronze and light blue mica? thanks again in advance.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by justingamboa View Post
    Maraming salamat sa mga suggestion nyo at E variant na lang kukunin ko. Again need your help kung ano bang magandang color red mica, thermalyte, bronze and light blue mica? thanks again in advance.
    Bronze is my choice. It is also available for G variants unlike the other colors you mentioned. Light blue is for E variant only. Thermalyte aka silver is available for all variants from J to V. Red mica is for E and J only.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast