New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 98 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Thanks for the info guys. I did pass by ACE and they do make customize mats for the SG. Almost similar to 3M material. Price is around 5.5k, with 10% off and additional 10% off on top of the promo( if your use your advantage card on their sale coming August 29). I called up WeatherTech and the person who answered couldn't even give me a straight answer. They haven't done it using the AVM mats they sell.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *aylwyn: Wow, 21k+ for a 3M customized matting!?! That's really pricey. Im already good with the copy.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *richardesc: That is even better if it's only 5.5k then less those 10% and promos too. I think that is a pretty good deal already. Have you noticed if they carry WeatherTech now? If I am not mistaken, WeatherTech products will soon become available in Ace, Blade and other car shops soon.

As to the WeatherTech, I emailed them too and they said they don't have any matting for the Super Grandia or Grandia vans. I guess 3M would be the better choice.

Try also the shop that aylwyn posted, the one in Banawe. Maybe they are even cheaper.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I just got a call from Otis, my SG leather unit has arrived! Finally after almost a month of waiting!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    *richardesc: That is even better if it's only 5.5k then less those 10% and promos too. I think that is a pretty good deal already. Have you noticed if they carry WeatherTech now? If I am not mistaken, WeatherTech products will soon become available in Ace, Blade and other car shops soon.

As to the WeatherTech, I emailed them too and they said they don't have any matting for the Super Grandia or Grandia vans. I guess 3M would be the better choice.

Try also the shop that aylwyn posted, the one in Banawe. Maybe they are even cheaper.
    WeatherTech mats are available already. Was looking at it on how to cut it myself. I will be getting the 3M look alike with the additional discount offered. Suits the purpose and driving to Banawe is already a nightmare for me.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    I just got a call from Otis, my SG leather unit has arrived! Finally after almost a month of waiting!
    Congrats! You got your unit.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^
    I know how it feels, sir, to drive from Alabang area to Banawe. If I were also in your shoes, I would just grab that floor mat in Ace than driving all the way to Banawe.hehe I recalled when we had to renew our passport ASAP and the only branch of DFA that has the earliest sched was the one in ATC. I am from QC so to drive there was a nightmare for me. Good thing traffic was light that day.

As to my unit, it took a little less than a month after they got the bank PO, faster than their initial estimate of 3 months. I don't know if my agent just made up a story or they really have a unit all those times but she said, the one before us who also ordered a monotone SG leather backed out so since we were the next in line, they gave us that. But yesterday she just informed that there was still no unit and we still had to wait.

Whatever the reason is, I am glad that we can get our unit already.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mga sir.ilan year ba bago bumigay eto orig battery ng grandia..maintenance type po ba to naka kabit..thanks sa info..

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi to all owners of Super Grandia,

I have a question as i am interested in purchasing this vehicle, is it true that the air intake of this vehicle is mounted under the bumper, the reason for asking this is may kakilala ako na may super grandia and di daw pwede daan sa baha kahit mababaw. Just want to ask if this is true? TIA

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^
    Wow! Another soon to be SG owner. Hopefully you will push through with your plan, sir.

What are you planning to get? Mag SG leather monotone ka na din, sir, para dumami tayo.hehe

As to your query, hopefully I can get my unit tomorrow so I can check. But I have seen SG waded floods. Even the Commuter variant. I don't know how deep pero umabot doon sa may fog lamps ung nakita ko while it was moving so perhaps around 1/3 or 1/4 tire deep.

But remember, it's not worth it to brave the floods if you are not sure how deep it is or even if you know that it's not deep. It will or might destroy a lot of parts under your vehicle.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]