New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that guy owes all of us 2 minutes from our lives back

but i have a feeling maglalabasan ang mga toyota fanboys dito because of this may nakita na akong isa

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    [SIZE=2]i heard in bbc business news a few days ago that toyota will overtake general motors as the no. 1 car company in the world at the end of this year.in terms of volume produce and number of cars sold worldwide...this only show how good toyota is.
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Futcha panalo nga mga fwends niya....I take back wat I said......this guy is a genius!!!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Admit it guys....Toyota sells a lot of freakin' cars worldwide but I don't really like their cars. Maybe it's just me. I was thinking maybe it's like being an NBA fan..if you love the Lakers you admire Bird and Ainge and Mchale individually but can't seem to like the Celtics as a whole. Maybe it's the same with Toyota and Honda and Mitsu fans.

That's why when buying a car, I try to look at the merits of each car and not the brand only....then find out if it suits my needs or if it tailors exactly to how I will use it.

IMHO.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nakupo hindi ko makita yung mga friends nya! naka block sa firewall yung friendster site dito sa ofc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also hate Toyota... but that is just so brainless.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    The creator of this profile must have been an SiR owner thinking he could smoke just about every regular car on the highway. Perhaps one day he challenged a simple-looking Corolla and ate its dust because the engine happened to be a 20-valve.

About the taxi issue, Honda claims that they don't want their cars to depreciate quickly and lose their prestige, whereas others attest that their underchassis can't withstand all that beating when used as public transport. AFAIK, Hondas also can't be turned into police cars.
    I agree with you SiR onwer yang freak nayan...Honda's aren't that good which is true..

Ang dami nyang "friends" ha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that guy's got a serious psychological disorder...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yeah right!!! Absolutely right!! How can a car have "prestige" if it cant prove itself in any respect???? Honda just plays it safe and nagpapanggap pang prestigious!!!! Well maybe in terms of designs advanced talaga Honda. But it's not the totality of being a good brand! May nakausap din me manager sa toyota and they really bet even their rent money na di uubra ang honda sa toyota Kahit laspagan pa hehehe! That's why we could not even see a single honda for rent... Kasi doubtful ang quality....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i give it 6 hours before this thread turns into a toyota-honda war :evillaugh

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Toyota hater - just wanted to share