New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    if the the guy owns a honda then he should think of the reason why honda doesnt allow their cars to become a taxi,... for me i think honda cars would not survive the everyday rigors of bein a taxi.. ...am i right? heheh......
    hehe yer right my man!! in my uncle's buy n' sell shop most complaints about the hondas were "mahina pang-ilalim nyan boss, kya nga di pinangtataxi eh", infact a family friend who has a position at honda also admits that's its actually one of the reason (besides the fact of exclusivity, "prestige" among their customers) y they didn't want to make taxis out of their cars, naniniguro lang cla na all "weakness" of there cars e di basta basta makikita. But so far were happy naman wt my tito's 6 yr old honda civic, except for the shock absorbers medyo bumibigay na. And about this toyota hater dude... well wag nyo ng patulan, don't go to that level na, yaan nyo sya that's his opinion anyways.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dxx_ddf View Post
    biglang na OT ah. napunta na sa friendster girl friends nya. hehehe.
    Brod,mahirap tiisin .ang gaganda kasi ...send ko na nga ng smile ang isa doon ..har har har

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The creator of this profile must have been an SiR owner thinking he could smoke just about every regular car on the highway. Perhaps one day he challenged a simple-looking Corolla and ate its dust because the engine happened to be a 20-valve.

About the taxi issue, Honda claims that they don't want their cars to depreciate quickly and lose their prestige, whereas others attest that their underchassis can't withstand all that beating when used as public transport. AFAIK, Hondas also can't be turned into police cars.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kainis mga friends nya..hot!! hehehe

Ang sakit sa ulo!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Panalo sa friends!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    :2thumbsup: :evillaugh

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Prestigious ba ang gumawa ng price distortion?

Imagine CIVIC 1.8L at 700K+.... Yung CRV from a prestigious 4x4 SAV naging SUV ng bayan! (and there's nothing wrong with that if i may say...) :peace: Though I don't see the point of raising honda on the pedestal when all it has done is to drive down the prices so just they could compete with other companies.

Take the example of Altis, it has not brought down its price tag since its release in 2001 but continues to sell. A company is prestigious if it hesitates to bring down prices just to sell more units. Prestige should not be related to volume selling.

We also own a city idsi and to be honest super nasulit yung 3 year warranty niya because of the irritating breakdowns. Matipid nga pero marupok.

Pero cute nga sila

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mahina ba pang-ilalim ng honda nya, eh yun likuran kaya

and tagiliran

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper View Post

I'd hit it...........sideways :drool:

Edit and the one in yellow too

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i hope this turns into a TSIKot thread... :lol:

dami nga niya hot friends ah...must've been the taxi thing. hinihingi niya ata email addresses nung mga nakasakay sa taxi niya. :lol:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Toyota hater - just wanted to share