New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marantz
    ....OT let me know when you plan to get an innova na ha.
    why sir? late july or mid august siguro. gusto ko sana diesel pero kabado pa ako sa d4d.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    meier, and to other Innova gas engine owners,

Anong gas ang ginagamit nyo?

The manual says not less than 91 RON.

I had been using 93 RON (Petron Unleaded - now xtra unleaded or Caltex Vortex Silver) since I bought the unit last February 26. Today, I shifted to 95 RON (Petron XCS). Since there are still about 10 liters of 91 RON gas left in my tank when I filled up, I still have to fill up at least 1 more full tank to see the differences between the 2 RONs. I will advise you kung ano ang mapansin kong difference - both in performance and consumptions.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    meier, there are others who share almost the same fuel performance in the innova. In my case, pure city driving. Matraffic sa lugar ko. Ang point ko lang with what I shared, its very hard to gauge how the innova's fuel economy is from one unit to the other unless they all travel the same location and by the same driver. Kasi nga, meron nagreport 8km/liter, meron rin beyond 10km/liter. Really depends on their route and driving habits.

To expand my comparison further, on the same route, a tamaraw fx with the 2C engine gets 7km/liter, the revo 2L engine, gets 8-8.5km/liter.

Utakabo, you made me curious. Ano ang handle mo doon sa kabila? PM mo lang ako kung ayaw mo ipublic dito. Thanks bro.
    Last edited by altec; July 6th, 2005 at 01:01 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    erwines sir.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meier, and to other Innova gas engine owners,

Anong gas ang ginagamit nyo?

The manual says not less than 91 RON.

I had been using 93 RON (Petron Unleaded - now xtra unleaded or Caltex Vortex Silver) since I bought the unit last February 26. Today, I shifted to 95 RON (Petron XCS). Since there are still about 10 liters of 91 RON gas left in my tank when I filled up, I still have to fill up at least 1 more full tank to see the differences between the 2 RONs. I will advise you kung ano ang mapansin kong difference - both in performance and consumptions.
    paiba-iba eh... petron xtra enleaded, caltex silver... nakita ko yung jetti mas mura, sinubukan ko din.. mukhang mas ok ang petron unleaded. sa aking pakiwari lang..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    For my Innova diesel M/T, with usually 5 passengers, average mileage is:

9.5 km/l city (moderate to heavy traffic, Taft ave.,Ermita area)
    14-15 km/l. ( Manila to Subic, fully loaded with baggage)

I suggest you go for Innova, I got 3000km on mine and no problems so far, medyo matalbog lang compared to my Honda vtec.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110
    For my Innova diesel M/T, with usually 5 passengers, average mileage is:

9.5 km/l city (moderate to heavy traffic, Taft ave.,Ermita area)
    14-15 km/l. ( Manila to Subic, fully loaded with baggage)

I suggest you go for Innova, I got 3000km on mine and no problems so far, medyo matalbog lang compared to my Honda vtec.
    tnx for the input sir

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hingi po ng advice sa inyo plano po namin bumili ng van pang family po.
    Pinagpipilian po namin VERSA VAN 2.5L O TOYOTA HI-ACE 3.0L diesel engine na van alin po ba ang mas matipid kumonsumo ng diesel fuel sa dalawa ??
    At alin po yung mas malakas lumaklak ng krudo...

Totoo po ba na halos parehas lang daw un dalawa kumonsumo ng krudo dahil parehas naman diesel engine un sa lumaki lang ng konti cylinder ng HI-ACE, totoo po ba un ??? Need your inputs and advice ???Thanks a lot !!!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    wats a versa van ??

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    anu ung versa van?

Sa Grandia namen, ok naman consumption.. pwede na.. siguro nasa 8-9km/l ata... ewan ko ah estimate kolng, kse driver naman plagi nagdridrive neto..

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Toyota Fuel Consumption Database