New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo
    that too sir.

tnx for posting. kay j avonni din. kung di rin lang gaung kalaki ang difference sa fc then ithink i would go for innova.

sir pwede po pakisama din mileage po para po may idea rin ako kung pwede pang mag-improve in the future yung posts nyo

d ko alam exact number pero nan 3000+ na ako. visit the innova club thread from time to time to get more info on other innova owners.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Crosswind XUVi Manual - average of around 10 km/l (estimate)

super tipid driving mode - 14-16 km/l
    traffic - 8 km/l
    highway (fast driving) 10-12 km/l

I don't think the fuel consumption would be much different between the two in the real world, despite the claims. A 2.5 liter diesel would use the same amount of fuel in traffic no matter who makes it...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Crosswind is underpowered for its size.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i had a crosswind xto before i shifted to the innova. with the same driving conditions and area, my crosswind gets 9.5km/liter. I heard the one who took over the car gets 10.2-10.5 na, but with biodiesel. My innova diesel manual I get only 8-8.6.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    My last recorded mileage: Diesel, M/T is 13.2Km/L(average) loaded with 4 to 6 passengers. If I were you, get the Diesel one. The price difference between Gas & Diesel might jump to 3 to 5 Pesos/Liter.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Tnx a lot guys, i'm really leaning towards innova. apprehensive lang ako sa price ng fuel kaya big issue sa akin ang fc. kaya lang hintay pa muna wala pa pera e, hopefully bago mag-end ang july e makadalaw sa pasong-tamo.

sir pete, regular po ako sa thread ni sir innova boy, read mode nga lang, kaya familiar na ako sa innova. tnx ulit

7. jagxtrm Guest
    from manila to san fernando exit - 14 kms per liter (based on MID)
    manila to subic, ikot ng subic, then balik to manila:
    MID info: 12.7 kms per liter
    trip meter: 300 kms (round trip)
    # of liters (nung nag full tank uli): 23.31 liters
    manual computation: 12.87 kms per liter (not far from MID)

city driving nasa 7.5 to 8.0 kms per liter

mine is 2.5 diesel M/T
    Last edited by jagxtrm; July 4th, 2005 at 02:08 PM. Reason: update

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mine is Gas MT. Highway - 10.8, City - 8, Average to date - 9
    halos pareho tayo... imus - makati route nasa 8.5km/L (90km/h to 120km/h) to 8.65km/L, pag long driving 10km/L to 11km/L (manila - nueva vizcaya)

Mileage ko nasa 2500 na, pansin ko parang mas lumakas sa gasolina at bumagal after ng 1k PMS ko.. cguro dahil sa regular oil lang pinalagay ko... try ko nga yung synthetic sa next PMS ko.

mine is Innova J, Gas, M/T

i had a crosswind xto before i shifted to the innova. with the same driving conditions and area, my crosswind gets 9.5km/liter. I heard the one who took over the car gets 10.2-10.5 na, but with biodiesel. My innova diesel manual I get only 8-8.6.
    medyo malakas ata yan ah!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sirs niky, altec, busyroad, jagxtrm, meier and andre tnx for the inputs.

sir altec it's nice to see u hir. regular ako sa hangout sa kabila isa sa makukulit dun

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    ....OT let me know when you plan to get an innova na ha.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Toyota Fuel Consumption Database