New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GX Prado variant is only inline 4 carburated gas engine. While the VX variant is V6 EFI. But a bit of warning though, Prado's OE front IFS setups tend to sag unevenly about 2 inch from each side. Yung coil mount bumibitaw, it is too costly to replace from OE Toyota parts. Only cheaper option is to buy aftermarket suspension setup.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Prado uses a 3.4 V6, the Montero gets by with a 3.0 V6. But both have almost the same power output.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Pajero/Montero also has a legendary name.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Legendary sa Paris-Dakar and sa Middle East. :D

Pajero - the non-tactical vehicle of choice of the U.S. Army.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Guys, alam ko meron na sa isang thread kaya lang kalat e. Pakipost naman dito ang fuel consumption ng innova nyo para maconsolidate. im planning to buy this august, pero im still deciding between innova and crosswind. ang una ko kasing tinitignan sa xwind ay yung fc. sa innova naman bawi sa features so gusto ko lang makita kung gaano kalaki ang difference. tnx in advance

pakisama sa details kung gas o diesel, kung at o mt, mileage at yung regular weight load nyo.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    diesel, A/T, average of 4 passengers, mostly city driving, 8.9km/ltr

One more thing you might want to consider between the two vehicles is the engine noise. mas quiet ang innova.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Mine is Gas MT. Highway - 10.8, City - 8, Average to date - 9

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    diesel, A/T, average of 4 passengers, mostly city driving, 8.9km/ltr

One more thing you might want to consider between the two vehicles is the engine noise. mas quiet ang innova.
    that too sir.

tnx for posting. kay j avonni din. kung di rin lang gaung kalaki ang difference sa fc then ithink i would go for innova.

sir pwede po pakisama din mileage po para po may idea rin ako kung pwede pang mag-improve in the future yung posts nyo

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo
    that too sir.

tnx for posting. kay j avonni din. kung di rin lang gaung kalaki ang difference sa fc then ithink i would go for innova.

sir pwede po pakisama din mileage po para po may idea rin ako kung pwede pang mag-improve in the future yung posts nyo
    If you're choosing between Innova and Crosswind, I would recommend Innova. As kuyapete said, the diesel engine of Innova is much quieter that Crosswind. Now my mileage is 9,200.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    If you're choosing between Innova and Crosswind, I would recommend Innova. As kuyapete said, the diesel engine of Innova is much quieter that Crosswind. Now my mileage is 9,200.
    definitely it would be one of the factors sir, though coming from an owner type jeep, xwind will still be an improvement for me. actually i'm very aware of the the plus factors of innova over the xwind, so i just want to see if the difference between the fc would be significant enough to negate those pluses of innova. tnx again

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Toyota Fuel Consumption Database