New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    [quote=Mile2;822490]
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post

That wa a typo error, so base on that my KM runs/year it will yield approximately 2 years before I used up the P50,000 off.

IMO, Resale value depends on the maintenance cost and cost parts.

Saipeme, what's your ODO reading now and how old was your unit? How much did you spent on 1st 1,000kms and succeeding 5,000kms? Just for comparison only. Thanks.
    will be 4 months at the end of this month, odo reading just reach 4k,my 1k pms cost me 4T++ for change oil (synthetic oil) and oil filter...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's an interesting point when you say the main factor to influence the decision whether to go D4D or VVTi would not be the fuel consumption but rather the projected usage of the MPV over time.
    But then, it all boils down again on the question of what immediate benefit will accrue to me when i shell out a P50K premium for the D4D. If I do frequent expressway runs and out-of-town sorties, am I better off with a D4D? For what specific reasons? Conversely, if I just spend most of my days driving (and idling) around the metro, would I be better off economically with a VVTi?
    In the medium term as biofuel blends are mandated for use, will f.c. for the D4D radically improve and shorten our computed average payback time of 3 years?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx View Post
    That's an interesting point when you say the main factor to influence the decision whether to go D4D or VVTi would not be the fuel consumption but rather the projected usage of the MPV over time.
    But then, it all boils down again on the question of what immediate benefit will accrue to me when i shell out a P50K premium for the D4D. If I do frequent expressway runs and out-of-town sorties, am I better off with a D4D? For what specific reasons? Conversely, if I just spend most of my days driving (and idling) around the metro, would I be better off economically with a VVTi?
    In the medium term as biofuel blends are mandated for use, will f.c. for the D4D radically improve and shorten our computed average payback time of 3 years?
    if the fuel consumption dont bother you i suggest chose the vvti engine innova...quiter engine,lesser vibration makes it more comfortable to drive,faster in straight line acceleration(0-100 km/h 12+ secs;d4d 14+ secs),etc...maintenance cost? most of the car experts say they are the same...

my reason why i chose d4d engine
    1-better fuel economy
    2-flood proof
    3-torquey (more pulling power,mas malakas sa akyatan)
    4-crdi

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    2005 Innova J 2.5L D4D MT

City: 112-13km/L (Pasig - Katipunan - Ortigas - Intramuros - Katipunan - Pasig - Ortigas - Pasig)

Highway: 17-18km/L

Tire Pressure: 33PSI (front / rear)
    Oil: Toyota Fully Synthetic Oil
    Tires: Stock (Yokohama ASPEC)
    Passengers: 2-4

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    11 to 13 km per lit pure city driving using flying v diesel

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    guys i'm really learning alot from this forum.. my dad has innova pano ko macocompute ung fuel consumption nun? sorry for the noob question.. hehe la kc me tlaga alam sa mga sasakyan and now trying to learn thru this forum..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by proxies View Post
    guys i'm really learning alot from this forum.. my dad has innova pano ko macocompute ung fuel consumption nun? sorry for the noob question.. hehe la kc me tlaga alam sa mga sasakyan and now trying to learn thru this forum..
    Here's a basic method:
    1) Have a piece of paper, pen, and a calculator on hand.
    2) Record the odo reading on your 1st Full Tank fill to the rim
    3) Get on the road and roll off.
    4) After several miles on the road, pull over to a gas station and refill a 2nd full tank to the rim. This time record the odo and the quantity of fuel filled in liters.
    5) Now you have all the necessary datas. Subtract 2nd odo reading from 1st odo reading. The difference of both readings divide it to the the quantity filled during your 2nd full tank.
    6) The quotient is your fuel consumption in kilometer per liter or simply known as kpl.

Here's a simple table to monitor your FC
    Last edited by leinahtan; June 12th, 2007 at 10:00 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hello po.

Tanong ko lang po kung malakas po ba talaga ang Corona ExSaloon sa gas?
    may nakita po kasi kaming sasakyan na corona ta balak na naming bilin, kaya lang nag-aalangan po kami sa gas consumption.

totoo po ba na kapag mas malaki ang makina, mas malakas sa gasolina?

salamat po!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir i own a corona ex saloon, i get around 7-8 kilometers per liter sa city driving (stop and go, traffic, shoert distances) at 10-11 per liter sa highway pag rektahan. mas malakas siya ng konte dun sa dati kong corolla 1.3 XL, pero hindi naman nagkakalayo din, since efi (fuel injected) na ang corona, carburador lang yung XL ko dati.

pag nasanay ka sa mga 1.3 or 1.6 na auto sir, medyo malakas ng konte ang konsumo sa gas. yes, totoo po na mas malaki ang makina, mas malakas ang konsumo.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    mga bossing..sino ba may review ng 2007 ALTIS 1.6 J M/T?

yung performance and Fuel Consumption.

salamat in advance

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Toyota Fuel Consumption Database